Sources from India?

I recently found a video claiming that (about 43 seconds in), half of the public in India doesn't use a toilet, but simply go publicly, as per cultural norm.

[media]

[/media]

The video's actual purpose ("Some Cultures are Better Than Others") is irrelevant to this discussion. The point is, people here have been putting up a bunch of threads, asking questions and sharing stories about times they got just a glimpse of public female urination. In this new light, it feels like a parallel to people looking for photos of female swimmers losing their suits in the waves, when there are nude beaches in other parts of the world. It seems like you just need to know where to look. The thing is, this ISN'T news. VPW's thread "Brazen Pee Sightings" had this figured out all along. (Excellent descriptive stories, by the way)

http://peefans.com/threads/brazen-pee-sightings.4894/

So now I wonder: if India is such a gold mine (liquid gold, that is), why isn't there more of that on sites like Eroprofile, Peeteevee, and such? I understand that most of us live in first-world countries, and since that's where the demand is, that's where the supplies are utilized- if you take my meaning. But surely by now, they've got plenty of computers and cameras in India, and more than enough subjects who would be willing participants. "What? You'll pay me to pee on the ground, which I've done all my life anyway? Holy cow, this is easy money. Indian Christmas is going to be amazing this year!" Seriously, isn't there anyone who considered taking advantage of this? It seems too simple; I've gotta be missing something obvious, here.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

India is an overpopulated region and a treasure trove for pee watching. Although the attitudes have changed quite a lot from my early days there when women would pee with nonchalance if they had to. Now the young women are quite aware of the privacy issues thanks to globalization and media. Early on it was total innocence so even though most women were highly conservative in a archaic society, when it came to nature's call the inhibitions or even aware to that factor to be totally nonexistent. For instance a lady might be conservatively dressed with legs covered and yet when she got the urge to pee in a public place she would try find some privacy thats hard to get and then let go and make the best of it. If its a public event chances of facilities especially in remote areas or smaller towns are next to impossible. Its there the lady sheds her inhibitions and relieves herself in public. Usually it starts like a pattern where ladies observe some other women seeking relief and this gives others the confidence and starts a domino effect. Usually the males are not supposed to stare or ogle and most follow that rule but that don't stop any male from taking a good peek at the plethora of female nudity on show. Usually ladies would start squatting down either in groups or solo. When that happens two scenarios persist depending on clothing worn. Most women either wear the wrap around Indian female dress called saree while others wear the pajama bottom with a long chemise type garment on top. Young girls also wear denims regularly nowadays and this leads to interesting sightings.

The ladies who wear sarees also prefer to spread their legs and do stand pee, this is for those who dont wear any underwear. Some small town ladies from middle or lower middle class still dont wear any unless they have their periods. Others do the conventional squat and this is where it gets interesting. The young ladies around twenty five and below usually have panties on and in their case the dress is lifted up over their ass and folded around their hips, they then lower their panties and squat down giving all a full exposed ass show. The prelude itself is quite fascinating as the woman while going towards the chosen spot to pee would be hiking her dress up. As she would reach her chosen, she has already lifted her dress up all the way exposing her panty covered ass that she would pull down before squatting. They would usually face with their bare backs facing the public giving them an ass show and depending on their angle of squat that would mean their bunghole as well.

The ones who wear two piece pajama outfit do a reverse in most cases. For some reason they squat facing with their front and that means full show of their bits usually hairy with some shaved or trimmed ones. In their case some just cover their head with the scarf they have on top while others just look down or cover their eyes.

The ones wearing denims are usually young girls mostly late teens or college age and in their case its usually a fascinating aspect as they tend to lower their denims and squat down low to the ground with their legs spread wide. Their genital would usually be parallel between their legs that would make their pee shoot out in an arc depending on their urgency. Whats riveting to observe is the total lack of any restraint to this show. Usually the younger ones are shy initially and hesitate to pee unlike their elder counterparts but once they realize that there is no other way the transformation is uncontrolled. Also most of them to my observation just concentrate on their pee with their heads down avoiding any eye contact. This unrestrained show also means an opportunity for voyeur males like myself to enjoy their young pussies in full show. I also noticed that many of the young girls are totally shaved or heavily trimmed while some still sport full bush. Same with the older women although you get to see plenty of full natural bushes, many of them now trim or shave and thats the transition to another era unlike the full never been touched by a razor show of past.

I am posting two links below, first one is a video that was taken by someone I know who owns a transportation company and sometimes drives luxury buses on long tours. Here he is stopped at a checkpoint behind another bus when he noticed few young college age girls getting down from the bus. The girls walked away from their bus and came right across his bus. They then started descending to an open field next to his bus and in full view of the driver and others in the bus they began to squat down. You can see that in the video link even though it is not a top quality one. The video also shows how close the girls are to the bus and the passengers inside and yet not concerned at all. Their main concern was to put distance between themselves and their bus. My friend said he and others had clear view of the girls peeing. Most girls were around eighteen to twenty years old and wearing denims with few wearing the two piece pajama Indian dress. He told me some of the girls were clean shaved or trimmed while others unshaved ones including the ones facing the road in the video. All the girls had their butts and pussies exposed to all passers by on the highway but that didnt seem to bother them. In fact some of them were laughing among themselves as they walked back to their bus probably aware of the show they were putting on. Also you can notice in the video that none of the girls wiped or carried water to wash as thats the standard there. This meant plenty of wetness and long travel especially with the ones with hairy muffs that is common there. My friend had to turn his camera off as he had no desire to raise any suspicions among the passengers but according to him ten more girls followed and did the same. He told me that this quite a normal occurrence for him on trips.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28373591/girls_doing_toilet_at_daman_checkpost

The other link shows the condition in India regarding women’s facilities or rather the lack of it. Its an interview that was featured in a major newspaper where students from an all girl college complained about lack of toilets in college. Their complaint was that they had to seek relief in the college ground in open or the compund in the college. Whats interesting is how the girls had accepted this inconvenience and resigned themselves to pee in the open. Some girls complained that boys from other college would sometimes watch them from the college perimeter and harass them making the girls feel uncomfortable but since there was no other way to pee, they made the best of it. Even the college principal expressed his helplessness in this issue. Just imagine young college girls all peeing in the open. If they are at ease with this even with the boys harassing them from time to time

In fact according to someone I talked with there was a TV crew that went to this college and interviewed the girls as well as the officials. They talked about the stench of pee in the surroundings. They then showed the girls going to the field and relieving themselves but from a distance but still for mainstream TV its quite risque nonetheless.

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/this-college-for-women-does-not-have-a-single-functional-toilet

Few other newspaper articles also wrote about how most of the colleges and schools for girls lacking any facilities forcing the girls to use the premises around to seek relief.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1