Celebrity pee fantasies

While theoretically every celebrity I've ever been attracted to.

But lately more specifically Miley Cyrus. She's taken a few toilet selfies and pictures of her holding a cup of her pee and stuff and that whole scene does look mighty appealing. She does a lot of fun drugs now too, so you could probably even get a buzz from drinking her pee.

I guess my Top 10 would be:

1. Drew Barrymore

2. Courtney Love

3. Amber Benson

4. Alia Shawkat

5. Hannah Minx

6. Michelle Trachtenberg

7. Dakota Fanning

8. Lisa Foiles

9. Mary-kate & Ashley Olsen

10. Alicia silverstone

Which would basically just be my top 10 "hottest" celebs in general.

• Like 1
While theoretically every celebrity I've ever been attracted to.

But lately more specifically Miley Cyrus. She's taken a few toilet selfies and pictures of her holding a cup of her pee and stuff and that whole scene does look mighty appealing. She does a lot of fun drugs now too, so you could probably even get a buzz from drinking her pee.

I guess my Top 10 would be:

1. Drew Barrymore

2. Courtney Love

3. Amber Benson

4. Alia Shawkat

5. Hannah Minx

6. Michelle Trachtenberg

7. Dakota Fanning

8. Lisa Foiles

9. Mary-kate & Ashley Olsen

10. Alicia silverstone

Which would basically just be my top 10 "hottest" celebs in general.

What fantasies do you have in particular?

What fantasies do you have in particular?

Generally my fantasies involve the girl peeing in my mouth while I give her a footrub or something along those lines. Drinking pee is probably like what I'm most into as far as the pee fetish goes.

It's usually something like we're getting baked in her room and starting to cuddle up a bit. Rubbing, tickling and what not. And she mentions that she has to pee and I don't want her to leave so I'll talk her into just peeing her pants or doing it in my mouth or whatever.

I do love most aspects of the whole pee fetish though. I'd love to see any pretty girl peeing anywhere more or less. I'm pretty much into everything as far as bathroom fetishes go.

• Like 1
Generally my fantasies involve the girl peeing in my mouth while I give her a footrub or something along those lines. Drinking pee is probably like what I'm most into as far as the pee fetish goes.

It's usually something like we're getting baked in her room and starting to cuddle up a bit. Rubbing, tickling and what not. And she mentions that she has to pee and I don't want her to leave so I'll talk her into just peeing her pants or doing it in my mouth or whatever.

I do love most aspects of the whole pee fetish though. I'd love to see any pretty girl peeing anywhere more or less. I'm pretty much into everything as far as bathroom fetishes go.

What about making them hold and watch them have an accident?

What about making them hold and watch them have an accident?

I do like wetting, but as far as specifically like "making" them do something, like sorta forcing them to do something they don't really wanna do, that sorta turns me off a lil. Like I always imagine everything being fun and consensual and everyone's all smiles.

But I mean, if was done playfully I could get into it. Like just ticking and holding the girl while she was trying to get to the bathroom until she wets herself. That'd be hot once she wasn't like incredibly upset or disturbed by the experience.

• Like 1
I do like wetting, but as far as specifically like "making" them do something, like sorta forcing them to do something they don't really wanna do, that sorta turns me off a lil. Like I always imagine everything being fun and consensual and everyone's all smiles.

But I mean, if was done playfully I could get into it. Like just ticking and holding the girl while she was trying to get to the bathroom until she wets herself. That'd be hot once she wasn't like incredibly upset or disturbed by the experience.

Any fantasies regarding the Olsen twins?

Any fantasies regarding the Olsen twins?

Heh, I actually wrote one down awhile back but tbh it was pretty scat heavy and sorta fragmented. Like more along the lines of just hot lil scenes and hot things I'd imagine them saying than like a really cohesive hot story.

Most of my fantasies about them involve them having all this sexual experience between each other. Like they know about bathroom fetishes and how to eat pussy and all from practicing and experimenting with each other. Or one will be going to the bathroom in my mouth while the other leans over and starts making out with her sister and what not. Lots of bathroomy twincest stuff.

As far as like the "forced" wetting goes. I did get my wife to pee herself laughing once. I forget what the exact joke was, but she was laughing really hard and said something like, "stop I have to pee" or whatever. So I got on top of her and started tickling her and saying funny stuff until she did pee her pants and that was reallllyy hot tbh. I even put my mouth up between her legs while it was happening and sucked some pee from the fabric of her pjs.

The whole thing was pretty hot. And she was sorta playfully annoyed but she knows what I'm into so it wasn't like a big deal or anything.

Heh, I actually wrote one down awhile back but tbh it was pretty scat heavy and sorta fragmented. Like more along the lines of just hot lil scenes and hot things I'd imagine them saying than like a really cohesive hot story.

Most of my fantasies about them involve them having all this sexual experience between each other. Like they know about bathroom fetishes and how to eat pussy and all from practicing and experimenting with each other. Or one will be going to the bathroom in my mouth while the other leans over and starts making out with her sister and what not. Lots of bathroomy twincest stuff.

As far as like the "forced" wetting goes. I did get my wife to pee herself laughing once. I forget what the exact joke was, but she was laughing really hard and said something like, "stop I have to pee" or whatever. So I got on top of her and started tickling her and saying funny stuff until she did pee her pants and that was reallllyy hot tbh. I even put my mouth up between her legs while it was happening and sucked some pee from the fabric of her pjs.

The whole thing was pretty hot. And she was sorta playfully annoyed but she knows what I'm into so it wasn't like a big deal or anything.

My fantasy is that one of them is not allowed to use the bathroom and is forced to wear diapers at all times and is treated like a baby.

My fantasy is that one of them is not allowed to use the bathroom and is forced to wear diapers at all times and is treated like a baby.

That's cute too. Would you technically be treating either one like a baby or like Mary-Kate would be treating Ashley like a baby or vice versa.

One going all ABDL Mommy/baby with the other is pretty damn cute.

• Like 1
my Fantasies are based around 2 celebs and a fetish model I have a crush upon.

Each fantasy is bascally the same . With the girl wetting Her panties / skirt she's wearing . Which then leads to getting a golden Shower & helping clean their private area's up for them after I make them orgasm :wink:

my choices are ;

1. Kate Winslet

2. Jennifer Lawerence

3.Mikki Avalin , { Fetish model }, which I do dream quite a lot about . Because she really loved to pee :woot: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :tongue: :O_o:

Heh, I'm sure you were pissed too when you read that Kate Winslet wanted to pee for real in that scene from Holy Smoke and the dipshut, fuckin scumbag director is like "Duurrrr, no we make fake pee instead". Uck, fuuuuuck that guy. We could have seen a fully nude Kate Winslet peeing and that guy ruined it for everyone.

Heh, I'm sure you were pissed too when you read that Kate Winslet wanted to pee for real in that scene from Holy Smoke and the dipshut, fuckin scumbag director is like "Duurrrr, no we make fake pee instead". Uck, fuuuuuck that guy. We could have seen a fully nude Kate Winslet peeing and that guy ruined it for everyone.

Those would be fake, I saw the paperboy movie with nicole kidman and I don't see why an actrice or actor would do something like that.

That's cute too. Would you technically be treating either one like a baby or like Mary-Kate would be treating Ashley like a baby or vice versa.

One going all ABDL Mommy/baby with the other is pretty damn cute.

Mary-Kate would be treating Ashley like a baby.

Those would be fake, I saw the paperboy movie with nicole kidman and I don't see why an actrice or actor would do something like that.

Yeah, it would just seem so much easier and realistic to just pee. Shit, that'd certainly sell me a ticket if the actress was cute enough.

Mary-Kate would be treating Ashley like a baby.

That's adorable! I love the idea of them all erotically taking care of each other.

I don't think you ever mentioned any specific celeb favs yourself. What are some celebs you're into?

• Like 1
Yeah, it would just seem so much easier and realistic to just pee. Shit, that'd certainly sell me a ticket if the actress was cute enough.

That's adorable! I love the idea of them all erotically taking care of each other.

I don't think you ever mentioned any specific celeb favs yourself. What are some celebs you're into?

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Sophie Turner.

I will go with the type of personality that would do it.

1. Miley Cirus (even what you hear from her, she seems that type that would.

2. Lady Gaga (awsome woman)

3. Angelina Jolie (dominant and has power)

If i just go for sexy.

1. Scarlett Johanson (i would swallow her dry)

2. Daisy Ridley (let me be your toilet)

3. Emma Watson (sit on my mouth and just let go)

I will go with the type of personality that would do it.

1. Miley Cirus (even what you hear from her, she seems that type that would.

2. Lady Gaga (awsome woman)

3. Angelina Jolie (dominant and has power)

If i just go for sexy.

1. Scarlett Johanson (i would swallow her dry)

2. Daisy Ridley (let me be your toilet)

3. Emma Watson (sit on my mouth and just let go)

Emma Watson is someone I would love to see wet to be honest.