While hiking with a friend, I "found" this, a rather fresh one. :thumbsup:

Almost got away with snapping the pic without her catching me. She thought I was rather fresh, too. :biggrin:

puddle_99750.jpg.feb1e376cf766a23bd385dc76dfd0a14.jpg

• Like 3
While hiking with a friend, I "found" this, a rather fresh one. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=full]73348[/ATTACH]

Almost got away with snappingg the pic without her catching me. She thought I was rather fresh, too. :biggrin:

Great brother love that spot it's a fresh puddle with froth want to lick it immediately

A fellow pee hunter named places where there is a large collection of discarded tissue from women peeing "tissue gardens" Usually if you find such a place, especially at a concert or sporting venue, you have found a place where women will be peeing at many events at that venue

Great description Egwalrus sir I want to visit such sites thanks for the information

I don't have a picture, but yesterday I found a public toilet where the gents was open but the ladies was closed for maintenance and had a sign saying so. The entrance to the ladies toilet is covered - the roofline of the building goes straight along and you step into an alcove and turn left into the toilets. The gate was across the entrance to the toilet, but not the alcove. In the alcove was a puddle and a tissue.

• Like 1
I don't have a picture, but yesterday I found a public toilet where the gents was open but the ladies was closed for maintenance and had a sign saying so. The entrance to the ladies toilet is covered - the roofline of the building goes straight along and you step into an alcove and turn left into the toilets. The gate was across the entrance to the toilet, but not the alcove. In the alcove was a puddle and a tissue.

Pls post the pic I mdying to see that spot

@Peedrinker, as @Egwalrus pointed out, I did already mention in my first post that I didn't have a picture. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera or phone with me at the time I discovered it. I could go back and take a pic of the toilet building so you could see the setting, but that probably isn't really what you wanted. The puddle itself is probably dried up by now and the toilet is back in service unfortunately.