Sightings from the Bus

I am a bus driver and drive a lot and i have had some sightings. I live in Denmark and Danes probably are a bit more relaxed i think. I have twice seen girls squat next to a car and pee in the grass without trying TOO hard not to be seen but once i nearly laughed. I saw at some distance a car pull into the side, a woman got out an opened bothe doors in her side and then squatted between the two doors believing that she could not be seen . Unfortunately (for her) her naked bum was clearly shown UNDER the door and i just got a nice glimpse of a stream as i drowe past.

My most surprising sight though, and also the best, happened one day when i was driving on a quite small road. I came around a bend and i saw a car parked with its nose in my direction. A rather fat lady was bending down, presumably, -i thought, investigating the cars headlamp, or Grill or whatever. When i came closer i saw that she had her dress up and her knickers down and that she was peing like a racehorse, full blast. I was stunned but delighted and that image stays with me to this day. :)

Now summer is approaching and, i hope, lots of new sightings. :-D

• Like 3

You should honestly drive in India or Asia, the sightings you would get would be in tons and even more open. In hills in India, women have no choice but to go to the back of the bus or to the side. As a driver you have the vantage spot to observe it all.