Four Girls and the Floating Outhouse

• 3 weeks later...
I believe they really didn't notice it very much / very often either . As they most likely just went into the out house , peed , and not worried about it at all.

When I pee i don't think about anyone seeing my stream going in the water I just need to pee and just pee and wipe.

The old marina here had outhouses for men and women on the floating piers. I used the women's outhouse many times. There was a space between the bottom of the outhouse and the river.

I guess someone might have seen my pee and tissue go in the river.

Most people would be more worried about displaying their bodies rather than their stream. If the outhouse over the river is the accepted place to pee then I doubt if they would worry about their stream being spotted.

My dad once told me that my great great uncle built his outhouse over the stream.

Those used to be real common here in the northwest. They are mostly gone now. Illegal I guess. There was one on a backroad that when we were there I used to pee.

My pee went in the water as did my toilet paper. We still go there but the outhouse is gone. I still pee in the creek though

• Like 2