ollege Bar Pee True Story

A few year ago I went to a college bar town. Through the night I hit up a couple of small bars.

During the night there I was drinking beer and water. Some of the bars were very small.

The restrooms were not very big at all because they were older bars. The end of the night I really need to pee the beers were catching up to me. I went to the mens room but packed to long to wait there. I end up leaving the bar and looked around for another place to pee at no luck. I thought to myself as I was heading to my truck fine a place on the way home. On the other hand I though as I was walking to my truck was the parking lot is dark and there no one around here and I really had to pee badly. So I stud in the parking lot pulled down my zipper got my thing out and with in a couple of secs I started to pee long and it was loud too. It felt great after holding it in for most of the night. This was a very daring pee but I didnt want to wait to go much longer.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
A few year ago I went to a college bar town. Through the night I hit up a couple of small bars.

During the night there I was drinking beer and water. Some of the bars were very small.

The restrooms were not very big at all because they were older bars. The end of the night I really need to pee the beers were catching up to me. I went to the mens room but packed to long to wait there. I end up leaving the bar and looked around for another place to pee at no luck. I thought to myself as I was heading to my truck fine a place on the way home. On the other hand I though as I was walking to my truck was the parking lot is dark and there no one around here and I really had to pee badly. So I stud in the parking lot pulled down my zipper got my thing out and with in a couple of secs I started to pee long and it was loud too. It felt great after holding it in for most of the night. This was a very daring pee but I didnt want to wait to go much longer.

You obviously felt much relief when you had finished. I would have done the same thing

• 2 weeks later...