How did get I into peeing ?

I asked everyone on here how did they get into peeing. Today I would like to talk how I got into peeing.

There are times when I would be out in public as a kid and I would see long lines for the ladies not the guys.

I always saw the moves and heard the sounds ladies were doing trying to hold there bladders. As a kid I didnt know why ladies made the moves and sounds they need when they were trying to hold and made. Then latter in life I heard the sound ladies make when they pee and started to like it. I always wanted to try hear the ladies peeing in the ladies room or sneak in too. I been always wow how the sounds when a ladies pee how they try to hold it. I like when ladies hover over the toilet the best hear the pee the loudest.

• Like 2

I have posted this here before, but here goes again. I got into peeing at about age 6. I little girl the same age let me watch her pee. She did it by sitting at the entrance of a walk-in shower. She pulled down her pants and panties, sat down on the slab, and peed such that her pee ran backwards down her ass crack and into the shower drain - all complete with great hissing sounds. If I could have gotten a hard-on at age 6, I would have instantly had one. I've been hooked ever since!

• Like 1

In another topic I posted this before. It was when I was ten or eleven and playing in the woods with the girl next door,She was seven or so then and must be in her mid sixties now.

Us neighbourhood kids played in the woods in the summer when were were out of school. The other girls went behind a tree or bushes to pee but the girl next door didn't try to hide herself.

When she had to pee she just hiked her dress up and pulled her panties down or pulled her pants and panties down then squatted down and peed in front of us boys.

There was a creek that flowed through there and us boys peed in it. We lined up next to the creek and got our cocks out and pissed in the creek.

• Like 3