First date I peed on his lap!

First date I peed on his lap!

Last weekend I went on a date to the lake with a new guy I met and some of his friends. When we first arrived we found picnic area to unload all our stuff and start cooking. My date was sitting on a log drinking beer so I came over and joined him. After about 6 beers each I got a little Liquid courage, started feeling frisky and sat down on his lap. I gave him a hug, kissed him on the cheek and told him how much I enjoyed his company. He told me that he likes me too and hopes we can go out more often. So I rested my head on his shoulder and sunk deeper into his embrace.

I started to feel an urge to pee but was hoping it would pass. After more hugging and kissing I felt the urge getting stronger but still didn’t want to spoil the moment we were sharing. I held my pee for as long as I could but decided this just wasn’t comfortable any more. So without any warning I just pissed in his lap and gave him the most warm sensation of his life. Yup. . . I PEED ON HIM!!! I looked deep into his eyes and gave him a naughty little grin.

When I was done I suggested that we change our clothes and go for a swim, but my date was not able to jump right up right away due to the massive bulge in his pants. Needless to say I think he liked it and we have another date this weekend.

This new guy has NO IDEA that I have a website and has no idea that I make pee videos as well. Not sure I should tell him so soon or even at all. But who knows. . . maybe that will turn him on. I well let you know what happens : )

1.jpg.6f6ccdd43ce26920c70cd9c3fb6d8e7f.jpg

• Like 1

Wow.

That is awesomely sexy, Lizz.

And it very much reads like a true story as well, and I was convinced by it, until I saw that it was posted in the fictional stories section.

Is this really a true story? I sure love to think so!

Certainly, if it isn't, it has to be just about the most realistic piece of fiction I've seen here.

Nice one if it's just a story. And really - NICE ONE :wink: - if it's a true account. :)

Wow.

That is awesomely sexy, Lizz.

And it very much reads like a true story as well, and I was convinced by it, until I saw that it was posted in the fictional stories section.

Is this really a true story? I sure love to think so!

Certainly, if it isn't, it has to be just about the most realistic piece of fiction I've seen here.

Nice one if it's just a story. And really - NICE ONE :wink: - if it's a true account. :)

She had me fooled too :-) Great story Fact or Fiction