Delivery Driver Peeing

A few days ago, I was walking through some woodland behind a row of houses. There was a tarmac path behind the row of houses and beyond that the woodland. As I was walking along, I saw a guy in a high visibility vest come out of the narrow walkway between two of the houses and stop at the corner with the tarmac path. He didn't see me as I was on the path in the woodland, obscured by trees (and not wearing a high vis vest!) He proceeded to take out his penis and pee a stream down the fence bounding the back of the garden of one of the houses. Once finished, he zipped up and went back down the cut through to the road. I followed quickly and saw him driving off in a courier delivery van.

He must have been on his rounds and needed to pee, which I'm sure must happen regularly for drivers who spend hours out on the road. I would have loved it to have been a female driver, but unfortunately it wasn't.

As I walked back through the cut to resume my walk, I looked where he had peed and there was a slight gap in the fence where the fence panel met the post. Both the post and the panel were soaked with his pee and I'm sure some of it must have gone through the gap. If anyone had been in that house looking out of their kitchen window then they would have seen the pee falling into their garden!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...