Desperate to pee in school

I have observed a girl once in P.E. / gymn class wet by accidnt right at my feet . Because she could no longer hold and was very desperate in needing to pee . Though the Teacher wouldn't allow Her to go to the rest room. As a result she flooded right in front of me . While she was doing jumping Jack exercises. Now that's quite hard to do . Normally When You want to pee while exercising . Though this girl's need was very strong and she could not control it any longer So she let it all go in a big gush !!

This is what really got my pee fetish going strong . In seeing this girl pee . That of how it had effected me so much . In what I like now in watching / reading about girls and peeing .

Nice.

I have observed a girl once in P.E. / gymn class wet by accidnt right at my feet . Because she could no longer hold and was very desperate in needing to pee . Though the Teacher wouldn't allow Her to go to the rest room. As a result she flooded right in front of me . While she was doing jumping Jack exercises. Now that's quite hard to do . Normally When You want to pee while exercising . Though this girl's need was very strong and she could not control it any longer So she let it all go in a big gush !!

This is what really got my pee fetish going strong . In seeing this girl pee . That of how it had effected me so much . In what I like now in watching / reading about girls and peeing .

How old were you?

• Like 1