Her Place Part 4: The Visitor

When the knock came about thirty minutes later, Dara was ready. She had guzzled two bottles of water and had placed a few more on the table in her front room. It was a challenge to walk to the door as she squirmed to keep from leaking.

"Hey girl!" Amanda screamed as she hugged Dara tight. Dara groaned and she felt a tiny spurt warm her panties. She had changed into dry ones after soaking the couch a second time following her phone conversation with Amanda.

"Hey," Dara said, trying to hide her wince as she maintained control of her bladder. It wasn't that she didn't want to have an accident in front of Amanda. That cat had already been let out of the bag when Dara wet herself while talking to Amanda on the phone. No, she was holding for a more thrilling purpose.

"So, how ya been? I really missed you. How's the new place? Wow, it's nice for just a small apartment."

"Thanks," Dara said. "And I missed you, too. Yeah, I love it." Amanda smirked and stared at Dara.

"I'll bet you do. You've been naughty." She giggled and Dara's face reddened.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you on the phone," Dara said.

"You sure did. But don't be sorry. I enjoyed it." Amanda winked.

"I could tell," Dara said, laughing.

"So... you just... sat on that couch right there and wet yourself?" Amanda asked, pointing to the big red leather couch. Dara had hated the couch when she got it, but a friend had given it to her when she first moved in and Dara was desperate for furniture. After her experience earlier today, though, she couldn't imagine owning any other couch.

"Yes," Dara said. "I sat there while I was talking to you on the phone. And then I had to pee. So I just... did it."

"Show me," Amanda said. "I mean... do you have to go now?"

Dara giggled. "I do, actually." She pointed to the empty water bottles on the table.

"Ooh, you are naughty. It's almost like you were expecting me." Both girls laughed.

Dara took her seat on the couch. She had already wiped up the puddles and splashes from her first couch soaking. To her delight, the only proof of what she had done was a faint, musty odor that was barely recognizable as urine. Amanda stood curiously in the middle of the room, staring intently at Dara.

"So I just say here like this," Dara sat back in her seat, lifting her skirt from under her and smiling at the feeling of the cool leather on her thighs.

"Mmm hmm." Amanda continued to stare. Dara met her gaze as she relaxed and pulled the crotch of her panties aside.

"And when I had to go, I just pulled my panties away like this and just..." She opened her mouth and gasped as a warm arc of pee fell from between her legs and spattered lightly against the couch cushion. The warm flow splashed against the leather and again formed a pool at Dara's crotch, as well as shiny splashes all over the cushion as the flow increased and sprayed out of her.

"Oh, wow, that's..." Amanda's eyes widened as she watched. "That's making me have to go." She started to unbutton her jeans. "Can I...?" She gave Dara a look that was pleading, almost begging.

"Yes," Dara said.

"I'm just going to... do this," Amanda said. She unzipped her jeans and then pulled them down until they were just below her crotch. She kept her panties on, though, but she reached her fingers down and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. Dara's flow was dwindling to a trickle, but Amanda never stopped watching her, nor did Dara take her gaze from Amanda. "Okay, I can't hold it anymore. AHHHHH!" After her loud moan of relief and obvious pleasure, a jet of pee squirted from between Amanda's legs and splashed loudly into the crotch of her jeans. As if she knew what she was doing, she moved her fingers a bit and the flow changed direction and started spraying the carpet in front of her.

She finally took her eyes away from Dara to watch the warm flow trickle to the carpet and make an obvious dark stain. Dara watched it, too, surprised (or maybe not) to find that she was smiling. "Oh... oh, Dara," Amanda gasped, still peeing, "I'm sorry... but I always... wanted... to soak the carpet... I'll clean it up... as soon as... Ohhh." Another strong jet of pee sprayed out of Amanda, adding to the growing puddle on the living room carpet. The crotch of her jeans were also getting wet from splashes that didn't quite make it to the floor. Dara also couldn't help but notice shiny droplets on Amanda's thighs.

When the flow finally ceased, Amanda sighed and tugged her jeans all the way down, leaving them in a wet heap over the puddle she had made. "Where are your towels?" she asked.

"Just leave it for now," Dara said. "Who knows? We may be adding to it later." She giggled again and Amanda laughed.

"You naughty girl! So what else do you do around this place for fun?"

"Well," Dara said, "I like to walk around the apartment naked."

"Well, okay then!" Amanda said. Without hesitation, she pulled her panties off and tossed them on the floor with her jeans. Then she removed her shirt, followed by her bra. "Let's do this, girl, why are you still dressed?"

Dara didn't need another invitation. She stood up and slipped off her skirt and panties. Off came the shirt and bra, as well. The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Amanda was a little more plump than Dara, but Dara had always been envious of Amanda's full breasts and rear-end, even though she was proud of her own thin-but-fit frame.

"I have an idea," Amanda said. "Why don't we make ourselves comfortable, catch up on old times. And then, if we have to pee, we just pee. Don't even stop to acknowledge it, don't move from where you're sitting. Just let it go. How does that sound?"

Dara was imagining an afternoon sitting around the house naked, peeing anytime she needed to, and it sounded like paradise. All of her furniture had been donated. She had plans to replace the ratty recliner, the couch, and the old end table as soon as she had the money. It was all expendable. Besides... she couldn't pass up the freedom to pee wherever she felt like it.

"Okay," Dara said.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 11 months later...