Question for the ladies of the forum

That requires skill and a concentrated stream.

I remember the time a BF showed me how he could pee into a soda bottle. Of course I couldn't be outdone; I had to show him that I could do it too. The results though not disastrous were quite messy. I was young and have since learned.

I saw a girl pee into a longneck beer bottle once!

Crissy P ,

Can you tell me how you had mastered the art of peeing into a bottle . Without making a mess of it :wink:

I never mastered it. Even if I hold the bottle up against the urethra it still goes everywhere. I'd need to use something with a wider opening.

That maybe of a wide mouth funnel :wink:

Though who would have that aviable to be able to use in peeing in a bottle at times .

That of even trying to pee into a beer can too . Can be very tricky at best for most of us LOL

A beer can would be extremely difficult. A jar would work.

That requires skill and a concentrated stream.

I remember the time a BF showed me how he could pee into a soda bottle. Of course I couldn't be outdone; I had to show him that I could do it too. The results though not disastrous were quite messy. I was young and have since learned.

On reading that, I can't help popping into a little fantasy in which I help you by holding the bottle ;-) (Oh NO - it's going all over me!)

On reading that, I can't help popping into a little fantasy in which I help you by holding the bottle :wink: (Oh NO - it's going all over me!)

In that case, we could just lose the bottle and I could pee all over you.

Yes. That's where I saw it. I couldn't find anything earlier on Google. But, I just now found that the Wayback machine archived the story page 17 years ago and most of the stories are there, including the Pickle Predicament.

Thanks so much for searching this out for us - I had stories posted there that I thought were lost forever! I've copied and saved them and will put them up here.