Health Question

Has pee in anyway made you sick?

I seem to get "pink eye" fairly easily, not sure where it's coming from ....... Dr indicates that I'm not washing up after potty, but I always do. As for naked romps here at home, we all have a shower first, pretty much engraved in granite. Sweaty, smelly bodies don't do anything for us, need to be clean before we fool about. Is there anything in pee that can do this? As you can probably read into this, I don't care where pee goes, neither do the girls. Just coincidence that it's only me?

Eye drops from our Dr gets it cleaned up in a day or two, just the itching of it bugs me. Another thing too, no anal at all here, nothing, it has no interest to any of us.

No, we are disgustingly healthy, no medication, not even a contraceptive (we decided years ago to not have kids so I got snipped). The most we take is panadol / aspirin for any mild pain relief. Weight is no problem either, I've been 75 kg forever, Maigh is 60kg, Mary is 50kg, can we use pee as a weight loss product? I'm out a lot, doing what I need to keep the place safe, Dr may think it could be pollen related. I can't really tell her that we pee all over each other, lol.

The eye drops work, when I feel it starting, I use them, and never gets any worse, usually gone in a day.

The fire is still burning, the meeting yesterday indicated that it will be under control by the end of the month, but it is a long way to the east of us, no smoke in the air at this time.

• 2 months later...

I think it dont comes from pee, i think its from the air.

pee only can do this, when are Drugs/medicine, was taken because the metabolism products of the Drugs/Medicine come out with pee.

Some drugs, like amphets, crystal meth, and their descendants come out with pee unchangend, also these stuff can make infections in the bladder tract, or kidney in no time.

When you and the girls do not have taken this substances, and have no kidney, Bladder, urethra infection, it dont comes from pee.