Pee stories Male authors VS Female authors

Just a observation I have made over the years about writing Pee stories...A lot of my stories are based on true experiences or fiction that I have written very carefully to make the stories as interesting and arousing as possible. Most of the time on average you may get 2 or 3 comments about how well the story was written.

On the other hand a female author can write a story like "One day I went to a bar. I got really drunk and pissed my pants" The End

And she'll get 30 or 40 replies raving about what a hot and sexy story that was and to please write more....

Has anyone else noticed this trend ?? :confused:

wetmanjf

I totally see what you are saying. Perhaps when a girl writes a story most people assume it's real. Even if it does lack bells and whistles. . . the experience is most likely true. Where as a guy (in most cases) is writing about a fantasy. So even though the mans story is way more arousing due to adjectives and creativeness. . . the females story is more likely to be true. Plus guys might think if that if they respond they will get to talk to a girl at the same time.

There are exceptions of course. One of the most acomplished erotic writers I have ever encountered - whom I genuinely think has the ability to write professionally - posts on the other forum under the username Kaele1gh, and she is female. I have invited her to join this site too, but thus far unfortunately she has not.