I have broken my record !!

Yes, after drinking a lot of water and beaucoup de vin lolol I held it in for 15 minutes then the feeling went away. This happened 3 times and then I just bursted in the most biggest way. Guys, i peed in a measuring pot and I barely hit the 1.7 litres... okay, like my what my man would say; not quite 1.7 more like 1.68 lolol and i said.. ITS STILL A LOT!!!! He laughs and dip his finger in the pot and puts it in his mouth and then says 1.64 Litres

:meh:

• Like 3
Well done Sephora! That is a lot of pee - about twice what I can manage.....

You are welcome :) The last one I was at the 1.5 and I thought it was quite impressive. I strongly believe that I can't hold in more because it is to a point painful. If I don't hold it, in general I believe it's between 700ml to 1 L. My BF did asked to time me which is about 30 - 35 sec and morning pee's are about 45 to 1 min.

• Like 1
Sephora ,

As you know I have always been impressed and quite turned - on . By how much you can pee at one time :wink:

Along with how long of a pee . That you can have at one time. Which a minute's worth of peeing is really something to be proud of. Especially in how you pee at times . In a big flowing gush. Which always amazes me in how well you can pee girl :wink: :wink:

keep it going strong :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :wink:

I would like to see a pee - off between you and Sinna , Pee4U . To see who can pee the most in in peeing from a full bladder . It might be a interesting contest . As well as very arousing too. In watching you both pee and flood the area :laugh: :tongue: :cool: :woot: :woot:

Thank you Kevin for the nice compliments ☺ You can thank my mother's genes for the big bladder. Honestly, i don't think i could hold on like that anymore.. it was too painful!

Though the build up to that point . must have felt somewhat good to you. In feeling your bladder filling :wink:

Though I do understand that the pain of a very full bladder . Can really kill the joy of arousal. With the increase pressure of need to let it all go :wink:

So you are a GREAT Pee - er :wink:

That I'll always look forward to reading what you have done in having some pee fun at times :wink:

Thank You , in sharing this . It was so very good and arousing too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :wink: :tongue:

It felt good to pee trust me! At that point, i didn't care what or who was under me and there was no stoping it.

I am reserving a special for my hubby tonight for the celebration of the count down since we are staying home just us.

:tongue: