My first pissy time! (True story)

My first experience with piss during sex.

It was maybe 6-7 years ago. I had recently came out of a relationship and I had joined a swingers site. I'd met a few people from here, females and couples and some bi couples. I was always on the look for someone to help me explore watersports.

One evening I sat down at my computer to look for this person who'd help me. Message after message I sent, being blocked, ignored and rejected. I eventually found a women who listed per as one of her preferences.

Excited I sent her a message. But there was no reply for an hour or so. Eventually she messaged me back. Things were looking good. I was in Glasgow and she is from Glasgow originally but lived in Liverpool, and was up for a few days visiting/shopping. We chatted some and it seemed like we hit it off. We spoke about piss and the things she had done versus my fantasy. All going well we arranged to meet the following afternoon.

The time had come and I walked up to her hotel. She'd text me the details and I wandered up to the room. Always slightly nervous it's a wind up! I got to the door and chapped. And there she was! The woman I'd been messaging. A good bit older than me but I loved that. Dressed in a short gown legs all the way up. She invited me in and we chatted exchanged stories etc.

We were both drinking lots of water that day and during our chat. Eventually she said that she had to pee. We hadn't started anything physical at this point and really inexperienced I wasn't sure what to do. I asked if I could watch her go.

We went into the bath room and she sat on the toilet spreading her legs for me to have a good look. I stood back. Being a bit more polite than was needed, and she said to me I could kneel down and take a proper look. Which I happily obliged.

Kneeling down infront of the bowl I could see her bald little pussy lips protruding ever so slightly. She pushed her hips forward for me to see properly. What a sight. She let go a little, I saw one or two drops seep from her lips like little sparkles of desire. She relaxed a bit more and the flow started. Id seen videos but this was so much better. She stopped and started for me. And I started getting more confident slipping my fingers under her feeling her pissy pussy on my fingers. Soaking my hands with her warm liqueur.

She finished and was about to wipe. Confidence turning cocky now I told her to not. I pulled her forward on the toilet seat, spread her legs and her pussy lips and licked that slit clean. I was rock hard. The taste. The sensation and the feeling it have me was amazing. She pulled me up and kissed me. Tasted her piss and pussy off my lips. She stood me up so she could unbutton my jeans and take my cock out it was hard to begin with but the need to pee had overwritten the erection. Never the less she took me in her mouth sucking.

I told her I needed to pee now. And she took me over to the bath. Kneeling by my side she held my cock and told me to piss as she directed the stream. The pressure was building up. I was drinking all morning and the flood gates (eventually) opened. She had fun holding my cock spraying the tiled walls as my stream began to die down. She took me back in her mouth as I was dribbling piss from my now soft cock. It felt amazing as she sucked every last drop from me and sucked me hard again.

We went back into the bedroom. And she lay out some towels over the bed and floor. We fooled about some before fucking each other. She was ready to piss again and I asked her to 69 me. I wanted a good close up view of this little cunt that brought my dreams come true.

I positioned her close to my face. And I licked her out a bit while she relaxed playing with my cock. I could see her asshole and pussy winking as she was mustering up some more piss. I kept licking. My mouth over her cunt. Darting my tongue in and out of her womanhood. Eventually I felt her juices get warmer and looser, the taste changing and I knew she was releasing that sweet nectar over my mouth. I led my head back so I could see the piss come from her properly catching her piss in my mouth and spitting it back onto her pussy. A few times I managed to do this before she finished and turned round and sat on my face riding my mouth and tongue hard.

We fucked a bit more and both came a couple of times. We cleaned each other up in the shower both managing one last piss on each other first. I pissed on her pussy and body and she only managed a little dribble on my exhausted cock.

We finished up and got dressed. Said our goodbyes and that was the last time I saw her. We chatted online every so often but eventually her profile closed. Generally the sign of someone moving on into a relationship.

That was my first sexual experience with piss. If you see my introduction post you'll read how my interest began.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1