Wetman's Deperation Scale - How bad do you have to pee ?

If anyone asks how bad you have to pee...on a scale of 1-10 here is my Desperation scale :-)

1- Just peed...no urge at all

2- If I really tried I might could drizzle a few drops

3- Still no real feeling I have to pee

4- Maybe a small urge...I'm sure I could do a little

5- I could pee if I tried but I'm going to wait

6- Yea I kind of have to pee

7- Bladder is getting full-Gotta pee ! (This is where most people would start looking for a bathroom)

8- Yea I really gotta go!!!....I'll be right back I gotta pee

9- Things are getting urgent..if I don't find a potty soon I could be in trouble...Legs crossed

10- Eyeballs are yellow...starting to leak...Bladders aching...Holding your crotch. If I don't go NOW I'm going to have an accident

• Like 2

We've been together for over 9 years, and pee fun was intensive right from the start, now when we have to pee, we have to, no question on holding anything. Hard to explain, but try these: if we know we are going out in the car, we don't drink anything for a couple of hours before we go, or if we go to a football game, 2 beers is enough to get you going. One night, one of the girls had to walk 20 blocks with a jacket around her waist walking back to hotel.

I'm not sure if metabolism comes into it, or if it's a physical thing, everything works as it should, we all pee about the same quantities, and we all pretty much taste the same, all clean and clear. It's just then when we drink, be it water, coffee, beer or cider, we end up going every 15 min, not a lot mind you, maybe a beer glass at a time, but easily every 15 minutes. Maybe a better word would be incontinence? I don't know but if we ever make it to a nursing home, they are going to hate us.

• 7 years later...
On 12/20/2015 at 3:02 PM, Scot_Lover said:

We've been together for over 9 years, and pee fun was intensive right from the start, now when we have to pee, we have to, no question on holding anything. Hard to explain, but try these: if we know we are going out in the car, we don't drink anything for a couple of hours before we go, or if we go to a football game, 2 beers is enough to get you going. One night, one of the girls had to walk 20 blocks with a jacket around her waist walking back to hotel.

I'm not sure if metabolism comes into it, or if it's a physical thing, everything works as it should, we all pee about the same quantities, and we all pretty much taste the same, all clean and clear. It's just then when we drink, be it water, coffee, beer or cider, we end up going every 15 min, not a lot mind you, maybe a beer glass at a time, but easily every 15 minutes. Maybe a better word would be incontinence? I don't know but if we ever make it to a nursing home, they are going to hate us.

When you feel the need to pee, try and hold on for 5 to 10 more minutes. You should be able to increase the length of time you can hold it for.