Pee Play Time

Hi all. Another interesting discussion come up last night, thought we would toss it into the ring and see what happens.

When you have any kind of pee fun, alone or with someone, do you clean up as soon as you're done ?

A few times now this month, we have soaked some clothes several times, and after the naked romp that follows, we have gotten back out of bed to clean up. Wash down the bathroom floor, toss all the clothes into the wash, shower our bad selves down, and hit the sack again.

A couple of times we have just left everything, usually if we have a pee session, have a shower and fall into bed and just sleep after loving each other. This appears to upset the girls sense of cleanliness, the smell of clothes after marinating in pee, the dank pee smell of the bathroom, all of this makes them think that this is not a good idea. Once it's all cleaned up they are all fine and happy again, so I think it's just the thought of leaving it that is the problem.

Strangely enough, getting soaked while wearing clothes is not an issue, they can pee pants and leave them on, sprinkle over each other and not worry about it too much, or let me hose them down. When it starts to "turn" as they call it, they will walk through the shower, then dump the wet clothes in the wash. On one of these days, there was 6 complete changes of clothes on the line, and it was noticed by one of their friends, quick thinking saved some embarrassment.

Do you clean up after you're done?

Do you like the smell of pee to linger?

Do you get grossed out by what you've done, later?

None of this affects what we do, we just do it and have fun with it, just on one day it was not cleaned up until the next morning. I couldn't help laughing at the look of disgust on Mary's pretty face as she tried to pick up clothes with a toilet brush handle. Pointing out that she did it didn't make things any better, lol.

The smell of pee - even pee that's been around for a little while - doesn't really gross me out but instead serves as a constant erotic reminder to any naughtiness that may have taken place. BUT, I do not want to live in a flat that stinks of pee in spite of that because I do get visitors, plus there is the cleanliness factor. I very much doubt that it would be healthy to have stale pee all over the place.

I only ever pee somewhere naughty if producing a pic that a lady has asked for - and only if I am certain that it is a lady. I may not necessarily rush to clean it up immediately afterwards, but I tend not to leave it too long.