Again, we were woken by a thunderstorm, you would think they would be more considerate, and come over in the daytime ....... really though, I cant remember so many storms in one month.

Anyway, we managed to sleep some more and dragged our weary bones from the bed around midday, 35c, bugger all wind, and humidity around 80%, felt like being smothered in warm cotton wool. Girls were bored and started teasing each other, grabbing bits and pieces of each other, generally having a sexy touchy / feely kind of day. I love them like this, watching 2 girls have innocent fun that turns into one of the sexiest sights ever. This was on a couple of sun lounges on the back deck, 2 and a half hours ago. They didn't get naked if that's what you are thinking, but hands were up tee shirts and down shorts ....... still sexy as fuck.

This kind of weather takes all the energy out of you, and we had been into the water pretty solidly, at least 2 liters each going on the empties we dropped over the side (into a bin). When the fun stopped and I noticed them looking at me, I knew is was in for a treat, and sure enough, the massage slide was dropped onto the decking.

When I was waved over, I didn't hesitate (I maybe a mere male, but not a stupid one) and lay down in this thing. They were wearing those tight gym shorts, made of something invented by aliens that hugs them perfectly, you can see a panty line under them, they are so tight. Mary positioned herself on me, her pussy on the bulge in my shorts, Hands on my chest, looking down at me. She done a cute biting her lip thing, then I felt her warmth flowing over and under me. This went on for a surprisingly long time, and when she was done, kind of rubbed herself on my soaked shorts. She sat up straighter, and I looked up to see Maigh above me, and watched as she slowly squatted down, stopping 2 inches from my nose. I didn't have to wait long, this filmy material does nothing to impede the flow of pee, and she let loose, hitting my chin and splattered everywhere. I tilted my head back a little and heard Mary sigh as warm salty pee filled my mouth. Again, this seemed to go on for a while, a rather large puddled formed under my back, and as Maigh slowed and squirted to a stop, she placed her wet pants on my face, grinding slightly. They left me there to soak a little as they told me, then sat on the lounge again, wet pants and all. I had to get up eventually, the multitude of flies gave me no choice, and their giggles followed me into the shower.

They cleaned themselves up and made an interesting dinner, and now are waiting on me, plying me with mid strength beer, whispering sexy things.

I'll be back tomorrow with part 2.

• 2 weeks later...