My first experience

This may sound like pure romantic fantasy, however its absolutely true....

Another day on the same holiday we were driving through the Loire Valley when my dad needed petrol, he had a high performance car, but the only petrol available was one star rubbish. Later during the day we were driving along when the car overheated in the middle of nowhere. Luckily we had picnic etc so he and uncle pulled over into a field gateway. The Picnic was all laid out and we all tucked in.

Not long after you guessed it I needed a pee, there was a field of corn which was quite golden and tall, so Auntie suggested that I go along the edge of the field a bit further away from the family, she could see i was "reluctant" to go on my own, so she suggested that she needed to go also and would come along with me.

We only walked 30 or so yards away but due to the height of the corn we were reasonably out of sight. Soon as she picked the spot she pulled her skirt up facing me and dropped her knicks but this time she stepped out of them giving me a full on view of her dark hairy bush. I meanwhile removed my cock from my shorts in her full view. She crouched down and opened her legs quite wide, I started to piss quite strongly as i really was needing to go she was watching me piss, I was watching her bush area when all of a sudden the most amazing strong jet of golden piss fired out from the hairy patch and must have squirted at least 4 feet or so towards me. I couldn't take my eyes from the jet and its source. She could see that i was staring intently at this amazing view which seemed to last for ages, although in reality it was only 15 - 20 seconds.

The main flow ebbed gently finished off by a couple of smaller squirts, and that was it all over. She pulled a tissue out of her sleeve and wiped herself carefully as she did so i could easily see the pink wetness of her inner lips and clit , it was amazing, but then i realised i still had my cock in my hand and instead of shaking the drips off I was pulling my foreskin back and forth a little to well and my cock was begining to stiffen well....

Not wanting her to see that i was getting horny as fuck i quickly nipped him back inside my shorts but by now there was a noticeable bulge in the front of my shorts. She by now had stood up and replaced her knickers and was pulling them up. The beautiful bush disappeared inside her pants and her skirt was pulled down.

She looked me straight in the eyes and gave me a smile and a wink and said we had better walk back.

In total we were only gone from the others 2 minutes or so, and only 20 or 30 yards away but if felt like we had been gone for ages and were hiding miles away. No one took any notice what so ever to my relief so I looked forward to the next time later in the holiday.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Reminds me of a female friend when I was younger. Somehow the neighbourhood mostly had boys my age, except this one girl, who like to play outside. She was fortunate to by a tomboy as otherwise she would not have had much fun (or maybe she turned into a tomboy because she only had us boys to play with?).

Anyway, when spending time playing outdoor, you obviously need to pee at some point. In theory, we should have gone home and to the toilet, but there were a few places sufficiently hidden for us to have a quick pee. It was both freeing and thrilling I guess, and much quicker too!

It was not unusual to go in pairs or threes, as when one needs a pause the others take advantage... and thus I regularly went to pee with her. None of the boys cared if she watched, more like we would show off, and she seemed to like showing off for us too. Good times!

• Like 4
Reminds me of a female friend when I was younger. Somehow the neighbourhood mostly had boys my age, except this one girl, who like to play outside. She was fortunate to by a tomboy as otherwise she would not have had much fun (or maybe she turned into a tomboy because she only had us boys to play with?).

Anyway, when spending time playing outdoor, you obviously need to pee at some point. In theory, we should have gone home and to the toilet, but there were a few places sufficiently hidden for us to have a quick pee. It was both freeing and thrilling I guess, and much quicker too!

It was not unusual to go in pairs or threes, as when one needs a pause the others take advantage... and thus I regularly went to pee with her. None of the boys cared if she watched, more like we would show off, and she seemed to like showing off for us too. Good times!

Tell us more!!

Just like your aunt and her casual attitude to peeing I too had an aunt while growing up who had an open attitude when it came to her bodily functions. This was in early years growing up in highly conservative India. I was around fourteen then and was sexually aware. I had also become a pee veteran with numerous sightings of adult women peeing outdoors.

This aunt was young around twenty-two years old and had been married to my uncle for over a year. She was a beautiful full figured woman and she had given birth to a son who was around eight months old. During my summer vacation, my uncle invited me to his apartment to spend few days there. I was happy to be invited as I enjoyed both my aunt and uncle's company and as a growing teen, enjoyed the visual aspect of checking my aunt out.

One day my uncle had to go out of station so I was alone with my aunt. During afternoon my aunt went to take her shower, the bathroom and toilet were in the other room and they were separate rather than a single unit. This was common in government made construction those days. The young baby had a fever so my aunt told me to keep an eye on him.

My aunt was gone few minutes when the baby began to cry loudly. I tried to pacify him but he won't stop so I decided to go to the next room. I saw the bathroom was unoccupied but the toilet door was shut indicating my aunt was in it. I knocked at the toilet door and told my aunt about her baby. Suddenly I heard the water running and then it stopped. My aunt told me to get two bottles of medicine that was on the table in next room. I quickly went to the other room and returned with the meds. I knocked at the toilet door to inform her, she told me the door is not locked and asked me to open it so she could see the medicines. For a moment I was taken by surprise at her words.

Then I got myself together and slowly pushed the door ajar. I was face to face with my aunt. She was squatted over the toilet that was a typical one, the pan is placed on an elevated platform on the floor.

With the door open I tried my best not to look and show her the medicines but asked me to bring them closer so she could read the labels. I had no choice but to comply. This also meant I had to get closer to her and face her straight. I was uneasy due to my intrusion of her privacy but since my aunt was not bothered, it gave me the necessary courage. I turned to face her directly as I handed her the bottles. What I witnessed as a horny and curious teen and that too at close angle was too good. She had lifted her nightgown up around her hips. Her feet was close to each other over the narrow pan and to position her pussy she had spread her knees wide apart. She read the label on the bottle while my eyes were transfixed between her legs. It was one of those heavenly sights that I still remember. My aunt as I mentioned was a full figured woman of medium height with pale white skin. She was busy looking at the label on the bottles while I thoroughly took the benefit of checking her out. I had already had sightings of adult women peeing and in detail but they were never this close. Her legs were spread wide as she had lowered her ass on the toilet that brought her pussy up right between her legs. She was fair skinned and I was enjoying big thighs and hairy legs. Her vagina itself was huge one with big fat outer lips that were covered in thick curly hair that was spread all over including her inner thigh region. Her light brown inner lips were jutting out between the hair. Her vagina was wide open and I could both her holes inside. Her dark brown bunghole was extended out as well covered in hair. Suddenly I noticed her anus contract and she let out a sharp loud fart as pee began to dribble out of her. The pee soon turned to a strong arc and it shot straight and landed outside the pan. She finished reading the label and caught me looking down at her goodies. She broke into a big smile and asked me what I was staring at. I got scared for a moment but she told me to relax and take a good look as its natural. While she peed she asked me if I had seen an adult woman naked. I just told her that I had only seen in photograph and science books. She told me to take a good look to get my curiosity out. I was just amazed at her open attitude that was rare to see those days and even today in India. She handed me the medicine bottles and instructed me on the one to give to the baby. I was about to go out of the toilet when she smiled and asked me to wait. She put both her hands on her outer lips and spread her pussy wide open. She then told me to take a closer look and described her pussy in technical details from her pee hole to cervix and even clitoris.

She then told me to leave as she was about to shit. The open attitude of this aunt of mine truly amazed me. While I was at their house, I heard grunts and moans coming from their bedroom. My aunt was quite loud during sex with my uncle. I used to have a massive hard on and would jerk off regularly while they made love.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2