Facial Expressions

I've been observing the facial expressions on women who are being pissed on by men. Particularly directly into the mouth or over the face. Speaking from experience, part of the excitement is to anticipate the 'taste' and 'smell' of urine, depending on the strength...golden or diluted often from a different time of day. I hope that these photographs illustrate my point, and would love to read any comments on the subject, or see your own contributions.

0004v.jpg.5401dc2b392cdc09cf7b8b37c5b8267f.jpg

0005v.jpg.7219bde24643dc97c6e3e7109bfe2d5d.jpg

55.jpg.8c3bbf64e3bf2240355d62a4786bbccc.jpg

59.jpg.6ecf57e5085af64a6b42e332d5ceb9ce.jpg

60.jpg.cdec80626f756fa653741e66ab39e694.jpg

96.jpg.d2ced0dc35ca5c0bcae4f2ac2d9a6dbf.jpg

14655415.jpg.bfa91202f64a913e73a6d8208c72f452.jpg

• Like 1
I've been observing the facial expressions on women who are being pissed on by men. Particularly directly into the mouth or over the face. Speaking from experience, part of the excitement is to anticipate the 'taste' and 'smell' of urine, depending on the strength...golden or diluted often from a different time of day. I hope that these photographs illustrate my point, and would love to read any comments on the subject, or see your own contributions.

[ATTACH=full]59565[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59566[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59567[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59568[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59569[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59570[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59571[/ATTACH]

Omg.. okay some pee must be gross.. just to see the color is comvincing.. no wonder it becomes a bad experience. Most of the showers or measuring cups i filled, my urine is very transparent with a touch of light yellow which does not smell. Please.. make it a good experience for the other and keep your self hydrated. Not with beer or softdrinks. Water and healthy foods. I have never had someone turn their head.. unless they got flooded, and it was enjoyable.

• Like 1
Omg.. okay some pee must be gross.. just to see the color is comvincing.. no wonder it becomes a bad experience. Most of the showers or measuring cups i filled, my urine is very transparent with a touch of light yellow which does not smell. Please.. make it a good experience for the other and keep your self hydrated. Not with beer or softdrinks. Water and healthy foods. I have never had someone turn their head.. unless they got flooded, and it was enjoyable.

Lol, yes, some pee is gross, but, or the rare occasion, someone likes it bad. Most times we are hydrated so all we pee out is warm water, not even a hint of yellow, but this takes some planning. Morning pee also gets done by one of the girls, as Sally mentioned, the expected smell and taste is what gets her going. We don't really like doing it to her, she calls it battery acid, but when she wants it, we accomodate and clean the mess up when she's done. Think about it :meh:

Make it enjoyable, or you may find that the experience won't be repeated.

yes be careful of the b vitamins especially vitamin b-2 which colors your urine a bright yellow color, not sure how it tastes but my gf never complained when i piss in her mouth