Massage Slide

We found something fun, a Nuru Massage Slide, it has inflatable sides 5 1/2 inches high when inflated, made of vinyl, and has incredible possibilities. Only downside is that it's a little small for 3 bodies. We tested it the other night, this is what happened.

Maigh, Mary and I were fairly tipsy having unwrapped this black monster, and inflated it as per instructions, and propped it on the bed to use later, and use it we did, lol. Maigh was at the head of the bed, the raised edge across the small of her back, Mary was on her elbows, enthusisatically licking away, her gorgeous butt sticking up in the air, never a more tasty sight was ever seen.

Maigh had a handful of Mary's hair, and was grinding her pussy into Mary's mouth, and I heard Mary gagging before I realised Maigh was pissing hard, Mary struggling with it, and the sound of piss splattering on the sheet was fairly amazing. Mary was grinding her behind into my face, and I soon got a mouthful of her sweet fluids, pissing pretty much straight down, easy to access. This left a reasonable sized puddle in the bottom of this thing, and Mary lay down in it, rolling around, getting shiny wet with piss, Maigh sliding down the join in. I couldn't resist and added my share onto the two of them, watching as they spit mouthfuls of pee onto and into each other.

We haven't used it again, cleanup was something we didn't think about, and since I was the driest person there, had to get some towels to enable them to get out of the thing and into the shower. Just one pee each and there was an inch of pee slopping around the bottom of it. How do you get it out? 3 or 4 large towels and a bucket got it dry enough to move, and I left it on the balcony overnight, cleaned it up next morning. After I had cleaned up, and we had all gotten into bed, Maigh got my pointy end, and Mary was being eaten alive as I was getting into her. This was one of the sexist nights we have had in a while.

We are already thinking of using this in other places where pee fun is not done, lounge room floor, in the kitchen, on the balcony, best $120 odd that I've ever spent. Love this thing.

image.jpeg.3aea20ca9ea6de3b25b1c7877cefc748.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...