Pissing in hotel rooms - the pros and cons

This is a thread where - without attacking the interests or activities of any individual forum members or their posts - we can discuss all aspects related to girls pissing all over hotel rooms, either for pleasure or for the camera. This can include the ethical and moral issues relating to pissing on the property of others, as well as the more practical issues such as cleaning up or minimising damage, and how to get away with doing it in the first place, and the erotic side of things too, whether the girls are enjoying it or just doing it for money, and why we like to see it.

Here is the sort of thing I am talking about - two pics of the lovely TamTamSouth taken from videos of her pissing in hotel rooms.....

I love that girl! Pity she doesn't seem to be making such videos anymore. I'd pay good money for more of them.

Anyway, there she is in one pic pissing all over her hotel room carpet, and in another pissing all over the curtains. What I really love about this girl is that in some of the vids you can see that she is enoying it. In the curtain pissing pic above you can see by her smile that she is finding it good fun. That's my kind of girl, alright, lol.

But she is just one of a number of girls who have sold such vids of themselves pissing all over the place in hotel rooms. Some of the lady members on this forum do this stuff, like WetFetishCat and MissPiss, and sell their videos. And some, like MissPiss, clearly love doing it. Wouldn't surprise me if she'd piss on carpets and walls in hotel rooms just for fun even if there was no camera around, lol I love girls like you too, Lizz. Why do you live on the wrong side of the Atlantic? Lol

Anyway, whilst some of the performers doing this clearly enjoy doing it, they do it for cash too. But what are the ethics of peeing on someone else's carpets? Is it just the kind of collateral business damage that is covered by insurance? And how do the girls get away with it in these credit card payment days? Personally, I love seeing them do it too much to allow myself to get all preachy and judgemental. More power to your elbow girls. Keep pissing all around those hotel rooms. And if you should have any moral qualms ever, just come and piss all around my living room instead. I'll be cool with it, lol.

And why is it that we find girls doing this so erotic? What exactly is it about girls pissing on carpets and beds and stuff that some of us find so sexy? For me the very naughtiness and "wrongness" of it just makes it all the more sexy. I seriously love women who openly revel in being dirty bitches pissing anywhere, and just going right ahead and doing it.

And not necessarily only in hotel rooms either. I once paid good money to have Lizz and her friend both piss on her own living room carpet in a custom vid. Here is a pic of them doing it. Many of you might well be familiar with this vid.....

The fact that this is her own carpet that she and her friend are pissing on kind of really does it for me. Never tire of this vid. Thanks again Lizz and Ashleigh. But there are no real ethical dimensions here. After all, it's her carpet so if she is happy to piss on it and let her friend do so too, that's nobody else's business.

But most such carpet pissing and other naughty pissing does often take place in hotel rooms. And it's not just the professionals out there making money out of it. I've seen vids of amateurs pissing on hotel room carpets or beds, and posting the footage online for free, purely because they enjoyed it. I find that so irresistably sexy, so am driven to ignore all the ethical dimensions.

What I tend to do is just put it down as another business cost, and am happy that girls are willing to post footage of themselves doing it. I cannot be so hypocritical as to condemn girls for doing something I so clearly love seeing them do.

But - again without in any way attacking individual members or their posts - other members by all means feel free to discuss this, both in terms of moral or ethical qualms, and whether it floats your boat and why.

Would be interested to know what others think - and whether anyone else has actually done it or known girls who have.

a1.jpg.32cbc0f90c0cc84c1af19e569e5d5239.jpg

a2.jpg.e9ca0d7659e78b4c7b51245f29d10464.jpg

3.jpg.a6072acb7b8d88ceb6ec3f45f1af973e.jpg

• Like 1