Real life peeing in naughty places

Have any of the lady members out there ever peed on the carpet or in any other naughty location? And have any of the male members ever known or witnessed girls doing anything like this?

I have mentioned this a number of times, but I once saw a girl squatting and pissing on a busy pavement right out in the open, in full view of passing traffic and all the pedestrians walking past in both directions. The time and location in which I saw this strongly indicates the likelihood that she'd been drinking.

I have heard anecdotes from others in my time, eg the work colleagues I knew years back who, on holiday in Spain, suggested that this girl they were chatting to in a nightclub who needed to pee let them watch, and she agreed! And so as they gathered round to watch and shield her from view, she popped a squat right there and peed on the nightclub floor carpet, laughing about how her husband would kill her if he saw her doing it, lol.

Another work colleague a few years back, whose girlfriend worked in a fish packing factory, told us that on her birthday, during an impromptu workplace drinking session after work, some of her work colleagues encouraged her to piss in a crate full of fish for a laugh. And she did! And these were later going to be processed and packed for sale to customers!

One busy New Year's Eve in a pub, with the queue for the ladies' toilets incredibly long, I saw one guy holding his beer glass under the table between his girlfriend's legs and could see it filling as she peed in it. He then drank it.

I once saw a woman step outside of a pub and pop a squat right there on the pavement as I drove past.

Excluding people I have chatted to on pee forums, that is about it for me, really. Though one lady friend online once sent me a vid of herself squatting and peeing on her bathroom floor, whilst another several times sent short clips of herself peeing on a carpet offcut.

How about anyone else? Have you girls peed anywhere naughty or seen other girls doing it? Have the guys out there known, seen or heard about any girls doing things like this?

Please do share.....

• Like 1

One of my friends recently came back from Syracuse and he told me about something that happened.

He and a girl were out drinking. After that(he says they were slightly drunk) they went back to her dorm room to "get it on".

After he got into bed, the girl announced she needed to pee and walked over to a basket of dirty clothes and stood over them and peed. He said it was a really noisy and quite long pee.

I wish i was him in that situation lol.

Hesitated to bring family into this, but I will just say that my sister once got a severe bollocking from our mother for having been found to have been pissing on her bedroom carpet!

Maybe it's in the family genes, lol.