unexpected pleasure.

About two weeks ago.I took a walk to my local cemetery,to tend my parents graves.It was a decent day,and i took a couple of cans of fosters with me.After sorting out the graves.I went to sit on a bench about 20 mtrs away,to have a drink and a ciggy,and pass the time in peace.Directly behind me was some sparse undergrowth,which surrounds the public toilets.The gents is the only one open,as work is in progress to upgrade everything within the grounds,and most of the ladies is demolished.As it was a Saturday,the place was pretty busy.The toilets can,t be easily seen because of the high shrubbery.In fact,there,s only a small sign to indicate that they are there.Anyway.I was opening my second can,when i heard the unmistakable hiss of a woman pissing.I looked over my shoulder,and sure enough,there was a woman in her 50s,just finishing off.and giving herself a good wipe.I realised,that from my position,i could not easily be seen.I wondered if this would be a one off.But no.The fact that the ladies was closed,meant that a lot of women of all ages,either came to pee,and though a good few left on finding it closed,a fair few took the chance and went for it full blooded.When you gotta go..etc.I was only a matter of a few feet away,and the gap in the shrubbery afforded me a wonderful view.One woman in particular,who would be i guess,in her late 40s,took up a bent over position very near me,and pulled her panties to one side rather than pull them down and adopt the classic squat.This made her fanny gape very wide,and the stream she voided was incredible,it lasted nearly 30 secs.I could,nt have been closer if i,d put my face in it.I had to reluctantly leave.But i spent a happy couple of hours,which should have been about 45mins.Sadly,everthing has now been completed,and the toilets are now a garden of remembrance.I will always have fond memories of that spot.Especially the gaping beauty,before i had to leave.

• Like 2