Vacation time for me

Since I took the week off to spend a few days with with my friends. The weather was and still is hot for this tome of the year.

Tuesday: we all went to the beach and the rest rooms closed after labor day weekend. So we used the what ever place you can find. It was unfortunate for two of our friends because they had a number 2 urgency. Its a good thing i thought about bringing toilet paper and wipes. I am going to say this, since I came to this site, everytime there is a moment that involves peeing, i think about here. To move on with my story, we are 5 ladies and surprisingly, no one else around except another couple further away from us. Most of us peed in the water except for a few times my friends did pee in the sand, right in front of us. My best friend Samantha was with me and when the other three friends went back in the water (For less confusion, their names are Julie, Zoé and Amanda). Zoé was more shy about peeing around us so she always went in the water. Amanda I know less and she is a good friend of Julie.

My friend Sam expressed how she got tingles when she saw Amanda's body (Sam is bisexual as you would have read in recent stories). I have to admit, Amanda does have a beautiful body and is a very beautiful woman. So Sam slide her bikini bottom aside and decides to show me how wet she was. I told her my god, put that away!! I understand how she felt but I didn't need to see everything in details. About 15 minutes after they came back from the water, Amanda decides to squat and pee about 10 feet from us and yes, she does have a beautiful Vjayjay because Sam turns and look at me and wispers OMG. So I smiled at her and asked her to put some sun lotion on my back. Sam said openly, that she was going to add lotions on my back and if others needed some to lay on their stomach. So all four of us are laying down as she say on our legs, leaning against our bums. I knew she what she was doing so I just let her enjoy her moment. When it came to Amanda, she removed her bikini top and Sam was rubbing and caressing in the same time.. I was thinking OMG! Once all done she tells me she would love to get involved with Amanda, so I laughed about it in a good way.

I didn't want to go back in the water because the quality wasn't that great, so i decide to pee not too far and just to draw the attention, Sam says nice puddle and i had just started to pee. So i noticed the others turned around, Julie says to me, why call the fire department when we have you. I started laughing so hard that my pee stream was vibrating. Towards mid afternoon, alot of people started showing up and we decided to pack up and go since we had a 1 hour drive back. Just before, I went to pee in the bushes and Samantha came with me. I pull my shorts down and move my bikini to the side. Sam squats in front of me and while we are both peeing she says: i need to rince my hands and places them right in my stream. I look at her and thinking what the hell, but she was just doing her thing and talking like it was nothing. And then we left.

I will type more later about what we did yesterday.

Wednesday (yesterday), Julie asked me if i wanted to go with them to a better beach by boat. Ahhh yeah!! I love boat rides. It was me, Julie, Amanda and the owner of the boat, a friend of ours (male) and his girlfriend. He had a very nice boat too. As soon as we hit the water, our friends girlfriend removes her bikini top and just came and sat with us, not shy at all. My friend friend Julie says good idea, her and Amanda removes their top and then i joined in. My friend Samantha wasn't able to make it, unfortunately for her lol. All i have to say is, Most will look twice at Amanda because she is impressive to look at. I did got to know her better and she is a very down to earth person and is german. The boat did stop at one point for a side boat sit pee in the water. Once we got there, it was just us and our friend brought a voleyball and net. We had such a good time plus his girlfriend had made alot of sangria.. A dangerous drink when your thirsty. After a while, our friend decided to line up some empty beer cans, whips out his penis, start peeing from 6 feet away and knocked down every beer can. Tipsy, i just said, let me try that, line them up and attempted it. I got none of them :-( but we had a good laugh. Julie had no interest at trying and his girlfriend said she had no urge to go. Amanda however tried but went further than 6 feet, more like 10 feet, at least it looked like 10 feet. She knocked all of them except for 1.

So i commented her how well she did and she told me her secret. What she did, slided a finger on her urethra to have it open and pushed. She told me that i have more exposed lips as hers, she hardly had any. She told me that i must keep the lips spread and use a finger to open the urethra. When i asked her, she said she praticed because was tired of peeing on her legs.

I guess i have some pratice to do.

• Like 2
Wednesday (yesterday), Julie asked me if i wanted to go with them to a better beach by boat. Ahhh yeah!! I love boat rides. It was me, Julie, Amanda and the owner of the boat, a friend of ours (male) and his girlfriend. He had a very nice boat too. As soon as we hit the water, our friends girlfriend removes her bikini top and just came and sat with us, not shy at all. My friend friend Julie says good idea, her and Amanda removes their top and then i joined in. My friend Samantha wasn't able to make it, unfortunately for her lol. All i have to say is, Most will look twice at Amanda because she is impressive to look at. I did got to know her better and she is a very down to earth person and is german. The boat did stop at one point for a side boat sit pee in the water. Once we got there, it was just us and our friend brought a voleyball and net. We had such a good time plus his girlfriend had made alot of sangria.. A dangerous drink when your thirsty. After a while, our friend decided to line up some empty beer cans, whips out his penis, start peeing from 6 feet away and knocked down every beer can. Tipsy, i just said, let me try that, line them up and attempted it. I got none of them :-( but we had a good laugh. Julie had no interest at trying and his girlfriend said she had no urge to go. Amanda however tried but went further than 6 feet, more like 10 feet, at least it looked like 10 feet. She knocked all of them except for 1.

So i commented her how well she did and she told me her secret. What she did, slided a finger on her urethra to have it open and pushed. She told me that i have more exposed lips as hers, she hardly had any. She told me that i must keep the lips spread and use a finger to open the urethra. When i asked her, she said she praticed because was tired of peeing on her legs.

I guess i have some pratice to do.

Can i come away next time with you?:wink:Enjoyed your group peeing story!Its nice you think of us here now whenever you go pee,as im sure we all wish we were there,maybe you can mentally dedicate each one you have to one of us guys on WGP.:)

Can i come away next time with you?:wink:Enjoyed your group peeing story!Its nice you think of us here now whenever you go pee,as im sure we all wish we were there,maybe you can mentally dedicate each one you have to one of us guys on WGP.:)

We don't really plan it, it just happens. I am just surprise how we get comfortable with each other

• Like 1
Sephora ,

I just read both of your daily fun experiences . Which were most arousing in imagining you doing all that peeing on both of those days . plus taking the challenge at knocking down the beer cans at 6 ft . Practice girl . I know you can do it :wink:

That along with what Amanda had told you . What & how to pee for distance :wink:

I believe you can achieve that goal at peeing at a distance , if only you work at it . By using your finger to open up your urethra / pee hole . In getting your pee to really stream a very long ways . Still good luck and don't give up :)

I will give it a try maybe tomorrow night. BF is going out which i will be able to practice what she told me. My new friend Amanda, was about 10 feet and and some passed the target. I guess she surprised us all. I am supose to see her tomorrow, she owns her restaurant and invited me and my friend Julie for lunch.

I will pratice.. i promess!!

I will give it a try maybe tomorrow night. BF is going out which i will be able to practice what she told me. My new friend Amanda, was about 10 feet and and some passed the target. I guess she surprised us all. I am supose to see her tomorrow, she owns her restaurant and invited me and my friend Julie for lunch.

I will pratice.. i promess!!

I guess its how you manipulate your lips..lets us know how you get on.Why not have a game of who pees the most,you might win.Have one for me today!xx

• Like 1