Kitty soaking and Masturbating with her camera

Well tomorrow another one of Kitty's cameras will be on the way for my collection :-) I have two other older cameras of hers in my collection already. We all know Kitty makes some fantastic videos and to imagine this camera has filmed so many of them..and probably got peed on while making some of them...makes it a great addition to my collection. If you haven't checked out her selection by all means do so...Buy a few videos..you can't beat the price..and help her buy a new camera so she can make more great videos !!!

Wetmanjf

57eb64dc4a41f_kittycam01.JPG.c7c672940f3f815f0ce4bf60069c3951.JPG

57eb64dc4c7c9_KittyCam02.JPG.cc1afdd5e450933fee70d349972a74ee.JPG

57eb64dc4e645_KittyCam03.JPG.9c6d0daa89536c3215df20c547a9a546.JPG

57eb64dca78c4_KittyCam04.JPG.35ac11d7b55d8ff0298e189751a9e4af.JPG

57eb64dcaa064_KittyCam05.JPG.d10be9e0ce6223e16b70af8aa2ebed2c.JPG

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat
Awesome!Wetman you sure get all the freaky pee women!Look how shes got it rammed right in her slit....:thumbsup:

I certainly wouldn't call myself freaky. What I do is quite normal in terms of making pee videos. Most are done in the house and nothing is too extreme. I think peeing on a camera is most likely the craziest thing I've done...and I have over 200 pee clips for sale!

I certainly wouldn't call myself freaky. What I do is quite normal in terms of making pee videos. Most are done in the house and nothing is too extreme. I think peeing on a camera is most likely the craziest thing I've done...and I have over 200 pee clips for sale!

Cat,i certainly didnt mean an offence,i meant "freaky" in the kind of fun sense..I wish you were in UK i would also be a customer of yours.x:thumbsup:

Two of Kitty's other cameras. Her first camera and her playing with it. And her 2nd camera about to be peed on..the other two photos I took just now...I have the cameras right here with me.

Wetmanjf

[ATTACH=full]53679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]53680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]53681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]53682[/ATTACH]

Lovely,can you smell the lovely WFC on the item?Mmmmm

Guest WetFetishCat
Cat,i certainly didnt mean an offence,i meant "freaky" in the kind of fun sense..I wish you were in UK i would also be a customer of yours.x:thumbsup:

I have a lot of customers in the UK actually. My videos are sent via email download links, so you can be anywhere in the world to be a customer. If you'd like to see my list of clips for sale, get in touch with me.

I have a lot of customers in the UK actually. My videos are sent via email download links, so you can be anywhere in the world to be a customer. If you'd like to see my list of clips for sale, get in touch with me.

Thanks Cat,i was thinking more of items,like panties etc.xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...