Desperate female co-worker

Three women work in the office next to the shop I work in. We all work for the same company. Many times I'm the only guy there. A few days ago just me and 2 of the women were there and the power went out in the building. It's an old building and the women all complain about the women's restroom. They say it's very big and someone could easily hide in it and it looks like a scene from a horror movie. One of the women that was there is 19 and the other is in her 50's. The 19 year old started complaining that she needed the restroom but she refused to go to the women's with the lights out. She waited a while and eventually started holding Her crotch and crossing her legs. After about an hour of the lights being off she asked me to go see if anyone was in the men's room. There are other men in the building that sometimes use that men's room also. I started thinking that this could turn out to be interesting. I checked to see if anyone was in there and told her there wasn't but there's no light at all with the door closed. She asked the older lady to hold the door open for light while she went. The lady refused because she didn't want to seem like a perv if someone walked into the building. She then asked me to hold the door. Of course I agreed to. There's two stalls that are close to the door. She chose the one closest to the door. She was obviously desperate. She didn't close the door to the stall and was pulling her jeans down before she got in. I got a great look at her bare ass since she wasn't wearing panties. I couldn't see her actually peeing but could see her legs as she hovered over the toilet and peed like a waterfall for about a minute. It was very loud as I was only a few feet away from her. She came out and thanked me and said how relieved she was. I wondered if she noticed my erection. I think it was hard to miss. When the lights came back on I went in the restroom and saw that she had peed all over the toilet seat and some on the floor. I wish I could have seen more but this still made my day.

• Like 1