Who pees the meanest places of boys and girls?

There's the double standard -- a guy peeing in an alley or doorway finds it normal. For a woman to do this, it's seen as naughty.

Whilst I agree with this completely, for me at least I class a woman doing this as 'naughty' simply because I rarely come across it - I've not met (in person) a woman who enjoys public peeing in my life (most unfortunately!). I've seen the odd drunken girl peeing on the pavement on a night out here and there but it's definitely an occurrence that's dwarfed by the amount of guys I've seen do the same.

Whilst I agree with this completely, for me at least I class a woman doing this as 'naughty' simply because I rarely come across it - I've not met (in person) a woman who enjoys public peeing in my life (most unfortunately!). I've seen the odd drunken girl peeing on the pavement on a night out here and there but it's definitely an occurrence that's dwarfed by the amount of guys I've seen do the same.

Yes,and i reckon as a rule,if she was alone,she would expect a guy to avert his eyes,its not like shed be doing it to attract a man..