tonight in tesco near Glasgow

Last night in tesco about 8 or 9ish

doing the usual odds and ends for sandwich at work

went to guys toilet standing there with cock in hand in full flow

and I kid you not the woman early 30's possible. who cleans came in put yellow sign on floor

and right up next to me while I'm still pissing starts to mop floor I was getting a semi

I don't know if it was deliberate but she sure saw my cock right out jet of pee right into urinal.

• Like 2

So I expect you will be going back there soon then...

I had a very similar experience in Legoland Windsor when a cute young lady cleaner came out of the service access into the male toilets right next to where I was peeing in the urinal.

TE="Simpfan, post: 60687, member: 9737"]I would have been tempted to grab your cock and aim it at me or the floor, even as I mopped, but more likely would wait until you stopped pissing to mop the floor or....?

Private message me your naughty thought he he

I had this happen at a resort in Mexico several years ago. They actually had a cleaning lady stationed in the public area bathroom all the time. She would clean the urinal after each person peed. Several times she would literally clean the urinal next to me while I peed in another one.