A short but ever so embarrassing story about my swimsuit wetting at the beach today!

I've just come home from a trip to the seaside , and I'm still overwhelmed with embarrassment! I'll make the story as short as I can.

I'd been lying on a big towel on the sand sunbathing, when I felt, that I was so hot, that I needed to throw myself in to the sea to cool off. When I started to walk, I felt an urgent need to pee. I looked around but couldn't see anyone in the neighborhood, why I thought: What the heck, my swimsuit is going to get wet anyway, why not take the opportunity to wet myself on the promenade down to the water! After only a few steps I began to pee. At first it was one drop after the other, which trickled through the swimsuit and down my legs. It felt very nice! So nice that I started to get feelings of arousement. The drops of pee came so slowly; it was like they were waiting a moment before they decided to leave my urethra. I could feel every single drop taking the leap between my labia. But soon they increased the pace, although they were still coming one by one. At that point I heard a voice from behind:

"Vikka! Hallo!"

I turned around and saw, that it was Matilda, a former classmate of mine. And she wasn't alone. There were an other of my former classmates and two girls I didn't know . They were coming from behind a dune, which had concealed them from beeing seen, when I looked around before. With blushing cheeks I got aware of, that my mimsy was still trickling. I tried to stop the drops to continue coming, but obviously my efforts had the opposite effect! I began to pee really forcefully through my panties! My pee splashed down to the sand and very soon I was standing in a pool of pee! I got so embarrassad, so ashamed, that I didn't know what to do. I reacted instintively, my reptile brain took command. I turned around and ran down towards the water. I was peeing all the way, and, when I hit the water, I was still peeing! I'd left a trail of pee in the sand, indicating the way, I'd been running. A trail for the girls to follow. I'd hardly stopped peeing, before they'd caught up with me. I was sobbing, but they comforted me. If they only knew how aroused I still was, haha!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
I've just come home from a trip to the seaside , and I'm still overwhelmed with embarrassment! I'll make the story as short as I can.

I'd been lying on a big towel on the sand sunbathing, when I felt, that I was so hot, that I needed to throw myself in to the sea to cool off. When I started to walk, I felt an urgent need to pee. I looked around but couldn't see anyone in the neighborhood, why I thought: What the heck, my swimsuit is going to get wet anyway, why not take the opportunity to wet myself on the promenade down to the water! After only a few steps I began to pee. At first it was one drop after the other, which trickled through the swimsuit and down my legs. It felt very nice! So nice that I started to get feelings of arousement. The drops of pee came so slowly; it was like they were waiting a moment before they decided to leave my urethra. I could feel every single drop taking the leap between my labia. But soon they increased the pace, although they were still coming one by one. At that point I heard a voice from behind:

"Vikka! Hallo!"

I turned around and saw, that it was Matilda, a former classmate of mine. And she wasn't alone. There were an other of my former classmates and two girls I didn't know . They were coming from behind a dune, which had concealed them from beeing seen, when I looked around before. With blushing cheeks I got aware of, that my mimsy was still trickling. I tried to stop the drops to continue coming, but obviously my efforts had the opposite effect! I began to pee really forcefully through my panties! My pee splashed down to the sand and very soon I was standing in a pool of pee! I got so embarrassad, so ashamed, that I didn't know what to do. I reacted instintively, my reptile brain took command. I turned around and ran down towards the water. I was peeing all the way, and, when I hit the water, I was still peeing! I'd left a trail of pee in the sand, indicating the way, I'd been running. A trail for the girls to follow. I'd hardly stopped peeing, before they'd caught up with me. I was sobbing, but they comforted me. If they only knew how aroused I still was, haha!

Maybe those girls were also peeing in the dunes.It would have been great if you could have all peed together wouldnt it?That would be arousing!

Maybe those girls were also peeing in the dunes.It would have been great if you could have all peed together wouldnt it?That would be arousing!

Vikka,its nice to read one of your saucy adventures again,that mimsy of yours seems to always be getting you into interesting situations!:wink: