She does it for me

So, my girlfriend writes me from her work.. saying that she is stepping out to go see her friend Emilie. Apperentely she broke up with her boyfriend... who was supose to join. He broke off with her because he was seeing someone else... anyways! So she is going out with her for supper.. so my plans are cancelled.

But the she text me: I have to pee in the worst way right now and sends me this picture that she just took. Yes, this is the pussy that gushed on my face when we went camping.

:laugh:

2015-05-25_14_41_45.jpg.95e42ee0d9cb25ceb245142f81260a29.jpg

• Like 1
[ATTACH=full]50078[/ATTACH] So, my girlfriend writes me from her work.. saying that she is stepping out to go see her friend Emilie. Apperentely she broke up with her boyfriend... who was supose to join. He broke off with her because he was seeing someone else... anyways! So she is going out with her for supper.. so my plans are cancelled.

But the she text me: I have to pee in the worst way right now and sends me this picture that she just took. Yes, this is the pussy that gushed on my face when we went camping.

:laugh:

You guys are really into to this lolol.. I am okay with pictures like this one where you cannot be identify the person.

You guys are really into to this lolol.. I am okay with pictures like this one where you cannot be identify the person.

Yeah, i would never post her face or tattoo's so that in the slim chance someone would see this or others and she is cool with it.

During her supper, she told me that she is going to be drinking some wine and to be ready..

Should i ask her to bring Emilie and she could take out on me too?

Yeah, i would never post her face or tattoo's so that in the slim chance someone would see this or others and she is cool with it.

During her supper, she told me that she is going to be drinking some wine and to be ready..

Should i ask her to bring Emilie and she could take out on me too?

Hahaha who knows, we might be in sync tonight. I am going to give it a try, hope my nerves won't prevent me.

Hahaha who knows, we might be in sync tonight. I am going to give it a try, hope my nerves won't prevent me.

Best advice I can give you, u are doing this for him. He is not going to judge you and just let it happend. Eventually it will come natural.

Good luck