A story to share

When I was in my late teens, I was working for a sport center with gym, aerobics, pool ect. I was working at the reception. There use to be a janitor in his early twenties, that got fired and no one knew why until a few weeks after. There was a few gym trainers and some lifeguards that asked me if that guy ever asked to avoid sitting on the toilets because he was waiting for parts to fix it and sometimes the seat had grease. Personally, I don't sit on the seats, but a few told me he got caught licking the urine off the seats. One had noticed that he was always in the toilet area and when she left, she saw him on his knees in a stall. When he came out, she noticed her pee on the seat was gone but the grease was still there. He must have been enjoying this for a while.

• Like 1
When I was in my late teens, I was working for a sport center with gym, aerobics, pool ect. I was working at the reception. There use to be a janitor in his early twenties, that got fired and no one knew why until a few weeks after. There was a few gym trainers and some lifeguards that asked me if that guy ever asked to avoid sitting on the toilets because he was waiting for parts to fix it and sometimes the seat had grease. Personally, I don't sit on the seats, but a few told me he got caught licking the urine off the seats. One had noticed that he was always in the toilet area and when she left, she saw him on his knees in a stall. When he came out, she noticed her pee on the seat was gone but the grease was still there. He must have been enjoying this for a while.

Well,it takes all sorts..Do you generally hover then when you pee,or just when not at home.More hygenic i guess,girls maybe do spray a bit more.I once found a puddle that 2 girls out running in the country had peed behind a wall,i did taste it...Im glad youre joining in the forums.:)

Well,it takes all sorts..Do you generally hover then when you pee,or just when not at home.More hygenic i guess,girls maybe do spray a bit more.I once found a puddle that 2 girls out running in the country had peed behind a wall,i did taste it...Im glad youre joining in the forums.:)

I only sit at home, in public I hover. Even after all these years, I still can't aim for the target at first. There are times that the seat gets splash pretty bad and I just run out before anyone says anything lolol.

• Like 3

T

That made for some interesting reading . I suppose some people might enjoy licking pee off the toilet seat of a toilet used by a pretty girl , like yourself , though I would love to lik a girl's pussy clean for her . instead of her using T/P .

Just that I want to know the girl well enough before hand in doing such a treat for her pleasure as well as my own . In private and of course behind closed doors too .

Kevin

thank you for the nice compliments :) I don't speak for most women, but if there is good chemistry, love and respect. I am certain that they will try out alot of fantasies. I am basing this on my boyfriend of course.

• Like 1