Picture book, anyone?

Over the past couple years I've given thought to producing a picture book of women peeing. Its style would be very artistic, perhaps abstract and definitely erotic, yet highly natural, showing how they find relief in those situations where they get caught short. The photos would be close-ups, all taken from angles where no compromising details would show, very revealing but at the same time most discrete.

While, I'd like to think the pictures would stand on their own merits, there might even be a few words from the subjects describing events leading up to and during the moment of release, and maybe as well as after.

As an editor, I often need to come up with photos for my articles. Over time, I've become very skilled with a camera. Some of pictures I've posted here are self-portraits. Just think what I could have done, if only I could have found a more-interesting subject.

Now, to find some willing models. As I travel a lot for my work, you could be from most anywhere in the States or much of Canada. The only requirements on your part are a full bladder and no shyness. Since this is a speculative project (I have no idea whether such a book would sell), I can't offer much in compensation. But, I would promise you at least one large print, something guaranteed to make you or that special someone most happy.

If anyone is interested in participating, you can always message me.

• Like 2

Yes, much like Feminine Anarchy, I suppose. Although, I wouldn't have them wear clothes, as I much prefer to see a good stream than wetting. I think I'd have it all take place in the outdoors, where it would much more natural than naughty, yet still highly erotic.

• 3 weeks later...