Question for all the ladies....

I'm very curious to know if you get turned on when you see or hear another female desperate to pee?

If so, what part about it gets you all hot and turned on?

This does seem to be a common thing among our lovely ladies,they like to see other girls in difficulty.I wonder why this is,as girls,they obviously see a girl pee everytime they go themselves.Human sexuality,never ceases to fascinate..:)

My ladies say no, does nothing for them, peeing itself is the turn on, desperation doesn't.

The randomness and variation of Maigh and Mary, even after 8 years still amazes me, some of the things they do: clothed pee, wetting, naked pissing on each other, peeing 69 or self peeing while the other "helps' and watches, is just outstanding, I'm truly in hog heaven. I'm in the middle of most of these too, so maybe my opinion is biased.

• Like 1
My ladies say no, does nothing for them, peeing itself is the turn on, desperation doesn't.

The randomness and variation of Maigh and Mary, even after 8 years still amazes me, some of the things they do: clothed pee, wetting, naked pissing on each other, peeing 69 or self peeing while the other "helps' and watches, is just outstanding, I'm truly in hog heaven. I'm in the middle of most of these too, so maybe my opinion is biased.

Scot,even in"Oz",i bet you can feel our jealousy!:wink:

Scot,even in"Oz",i bet you can feel our jealousy!:wink:

Lol, well I can't share my pain, seem to have a mouthful of ulcers, absolute misery, don't know if they are pee related, or it's stress and bugger all sleep. Girls say it's stress and a Vitamin B deficiency, i'll be watching for a day or two until it clears up.

I guess to a female,there must be a sexy sensation with a full bladder somehow,sometimes..With me,im just worried about peeing my pants.:wink:

• 1 month later...
I'm not aroused in watching other women pee, unless it is in a very public and desperate scenario. I don't get off on seeing another pussy at all. The thrill is in seeing a long, full, noisy piss, preferably by a male, and never in a toilet. I only watch when I am very full myself. Then I torture my own bladder, but rarely wet unless I want to.

Then try the video "terrified. High school student pissing"on YouTube. should fit for you