Hey all.

Yesterday, Friday our time, my ladies done the weekly shop while I stayed at home and done the usual things I do when they are away. Checked the battery charge on the two battery installations, made sure the things are venting correctly, tidied up the yard, played Destiny and Project Cars, and done some washing.

Normal Friday, until they came home........

Around 4 I heard the cheerful beep of Maigh's Barina and went downstairs to help with the shopping, lugging it all upstairs, then drove the thing into the garage, still something she cannot do, lol. They had coffee made and were giggling and laughing as they put everything away, something I still can't do, apparently. Messed up some washing again, too. Any ladies reading this, please tell me how washing something on gentle cycle works, but when washing on heavy duty cycle makes things into barbed wire, I just don't get it.

Anyway, they were both wearing warm jumpers and attractive pleated skirts, dark tights with high heels, and both looked gorgeous as they fussed about the kitchen. One the drive home, both of them had drank a litre of Mount Franklin water, and when the coffee hit, the squirming began. The giggling stopped and I watched as they both started to cuddle and kiss, restless hands feeling and grabbing, getting fairly intense, then broke apart, staring at each other. With a mutual nod, both of them were up and away into the bathroom, I followed but was pretty much invisible to them, I just wasn't there.

Shoes were kicked off, tights were shimmied down and also kicked away, then Maigh was sitting on the floor (putting a towel down first) tilting her head back looking up to the ceiling. Mary stepped over and stood with her feet apart, over Maigh, who sighed deeply at the view. Mary smiled down at her, leaning forward to see her face, and asked if she was ready, and got a nod in return. Mary started peeing, just a steady trickle, that dropped straight into Maigh's open mouth, causing an impressive groan of lust over the tinkling sound of Mary's pee. Maigh just let it bubble out of her mouth, running behind her neck and dripping onto the towel, sighing as she gave into what she was doing. Mary stopped and lifted her skirt, still with knickers on, and giggled that she had made a wet spot in them. Maigh sat up a little and had a lick, getting a squeal from Mary about cold wet hair, and back away quickly.

Maigh struggled up of the floor and grabbed Mary, pushing her down, muttering about wet hair, sitting her in the same position. This time, Maigh lifted her skirt, eased her tiny knickers aside, and started spraying poor Mary's face. Pee hosed out of her, I could see it splattering of Mary, and could hear it it hissing out of her. Mary sat up a little and just let her hair get soaked, sometimes looking back up to get a face full, but mostly getting it all over her hair. She was soaked, her eyeliner gave her an Alice Cooper look, pee was all over her top, front and back, and was dripping from her hair. Maigh backed away, admired her handiwork and got a couple of towels, then helped Mary up of the floor. A slow undressing session followed, then they left and piled onto the bed. I was surprised that they didn't have a shower first, just towelled themselves dry, and we're straight into a sexy 69 on the bed. I asked if they wanted the clothes washed, and got a pillow thrown at me.

I left them there and went back to Destiny, one of the coolest things of a PS4 is the ability to plug headphones into the controller, I didn't have to listen to the frantic sounds from the bedroom. This is not strange, we all love each other and we can all get tuned on, having a bi wife and girlfriend is just amazing,

They made up for ignoring me during the night, a couple of times, lol. I had some skin missing this morning, stung a little when I went potty. We have people over today so I have a chance to recover, getting lots of cuddles, from either or both of them, as we get ready for tonight's dinner. I'm sitting in the sunshine as I write this, roast pork is well on the way, girls are busy in the kitchen, and some slow blues music is oozing from the stereo.

I just love it here.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...