EEWWwww!

Maigh and Mary have quite different tastes too, either of them will do anything I ask, but Maigh will not go near Mary's fanny after I've done my business in there. She tells Mary to get her arse in the shower before she pays her anymore attention. Mary on the other hand will happily munch away after I have come in Maigh, from the moans we hear, she loves it. We've both asked how she does it, and she pretty much sez the taste doesn't matter, it's what she's doing that does.

Both Mary and I have caused Maigh to throw up, morning pee is something she loves, even her own has made her crook, but again, she sez the taste is not the issue, it's what she's doing that gets her off. We don't like hearing the industrial retching sounds but she tells us not to worry, it's all part of loving pee. This doesn't happen all the time, we can go months sometimes, with nothing happening, then out of the blue, blah, clean up in the bathroom.

We have been together over 8 years, and while we experiment, the limits we set years ago are still there, we know what we can do and what we can't and don't try to change them.