Pee & Cum stains in panties

Also depends on the time of the month! Whilst we're on the subject, anyone notice that when you sometimes take a nice relaxing poo, creamy secretions from the vagina often occur...I've also seen this happen on clips and photographs.

hahaha YES!!!!

I have indeed noticed this.If im about to "enjoy" a pair of panties,i prefer to just see pee stains,the streak or spot etc..Maybe we should start a gusset gallery?:)

Never ever in my life have I heard the term Gusset! haha What does that mean?

• Like 1
Never ever in my life have I heard the term Gusset! haha What does that mean?

'Tis the panel of re-inforced cotton in the crotch area of a pair of knickers, thus the area closer to the vagina...not sure of the history, but I'm sure you can find a more adequate explanation on Wikipedia!

[QUOTthat is cool "Sally Westbury, post: 53316, member: 6930"]Indeed Fanny....:wink:

[ATTACH=full]41958[/ATTACH]

Ohhh th

Indeed Fanny....:wink:

Ohhh yes

[QUOTthat is cool "Sally Westbury, post: 53316, member: 6930"]Indeed Fanny....:wink:

Ohhh th

Ohhh yes

Girls,PLEASE,we need more pictures of your pissy knickers.PLEASE!!!:wink:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat

Whew so glad to see this thread. I wear the same few pairs of underwear constantly because I'm so afraid of ruining my other pairs. I have lots of cute white panties but without fail, they stain from just wearing them. The mix of cum, girl juices haha, and pee...I thought I was the only one with this issue because it happens all the time!

• 2 weeks later...
Whew so glad to see this thread. I wear the same few pairs of underwear constantly because I'm so afraid of ruining my other pairs. I have lots of cute white panties but without fail, they stain from just wearing them. The mix of cum, girl juices haha, and pee...I thought I was the only one with this issue because it happens all the time!

Thats why we like them Cat!

• 3 years later...