The Camping Trip: Part 6

I woke up to the sound of quiet clanging and the smell of bacon. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Savanna wasn’t in her bed. She must be the one responsible for the heavenly smells rolling through the entire cabin. The sun was just peeking through the downstairs windows, lighting up the cabin.

I also noticed the cool dampness of my bedsheets and covers. I smiled and rolled over on my back, ready to empty my bladder and warm the bed again. At some point last night, I had removed my panties and was sleeping bare bottomed. I spread my legs, closed my eyes and relaxed. Right away, I felt a gentle trickle caress my clitoris and vagina. I sighed and let go completely, feeling my warm pee splash against my crotch and thighs as it pooled between my legs, soaking the sheets again. I could hear it hissing out of me and burbling into the growing wet spot that warmed my naked bottom. There was so much of it that I could feel it running up my back, as well, but there was no way I could stop even if I tried. I closed my legs, moaned, and just let it happen, spraying it all over my thighs and crotch. I only had to touch myself for a few seconds before I was cumming again, softly and quietly.

“Mmm, what is that smell?” Cara asked from downstairs. My flow had finally stopped, so I sat up in bed and looked down from the loft. Cara was sitting up on the couch, her legs still stretched out across it, her hair a shock of red strands going everywhere. Sandy was laying on her back in the floor, still snuggled

“Breakfast,” Savanna said. I couldn’t see her, as she was around the corner in the kitchen area.

“Umm, Savanna?” Cara said. She looked startled by something.

“What?”

“I think I must have wet myself last night. The couch is wet.” Savanna laughed.

“Well, add that to the list of things I have to explain to my aunt.”

“I’m so sorry,” Cara said. “I haven’t wet in my sleep forever. I must have been really drunk last night.”

“It’s okay. That’s what I’ll tell her. We all got smashed and some of us can’t hold our drinks in very well.”

“Will she be upset?”

“Probably not. She’s pretty cool about most stuff. And they only come up here once a year, so… She might ask me to help with cleaning fees or something.”

“So…what if I just sat here and peed right now?” Cara asked. I laughed quietly. I had almost expected that question.

“Go for it,” Savanna said. “It’s already wet, so you might as well.”

“Okay, good, ‘cause I can’t hold it anymore.” I watched as Cara just stayed seated with her legs stretched out in front of her. She tossed her covers onto the floor and spread her legs apart just a little. “Ohh, here it comes.” A dark spot appeared between her legs as the crotch of her Spongebob shorts became saturated. The warm flow spread to the couch cushion and even from the loft I could see it darkening the material. “Ahh, that feels good.” Then, she reached between her legs and pulled the right leg of her shorts to the side and continued peeing, squirting a thick messy stream of pee all over the couch cushion, licking her lips in pleasure as she did.

“Glad you’re enjoying yourself,” Savanna said. I heard her running sink water, and suddenly I marveled at the bizarre situation of a cabin with running water, but no toilet. There was even a shower and two sinks.

“Mmm, I am.” Cara said.

“Larissa, are you gonna sleep all day?” Savanna called from the kitchen.

“No, I’m awake,” I said. Cara was finished peeing and she draped her legs over the side of the couch, then used one of the towels on the floor to dab at her thighs and crotch.

“Sandy, you gonna join us?” Savanna asked. Sandy squirmed in her sleeping bag, but she didn’t open her eyes.

“I’m about to,” she mumbled. “Just… going to… Ahhhhh…” Even from the loft, I could hear the loud hiss on Sandy’s morning pee as she let go and soaked her sleeping bag again. I could just barely see a damp spot forming in the divot of the sleeping bag between her legs. “Mmm, that is so warm. The pee…just goes… everywhere. Ohhh.”

I got up from my bed and climbed down the loft ladder. Cara was watching Sandy as Sandy licked her lips. “I think I might be using my sleeping bag tonight,” Cara said.

I laughed and walked through the front room to the kitchen. Savanna had two skillets on the stove, one filled with beautifully golden scrambled eggs with several green and red looking veggies mixed and the other with sizzling bacon. A third burner was covered by a camping coffee percolator, which was spurting quietly. The oven light was on, as well, so I assumed there were biscuits cooking. “Thanks for this,” I said. “It looks delicious.”

“You’re welcome. Thanks for last night. Your story and what you did… I think you’ve started something.” She giggled and I smiled. I watched Savanna standing in front of the stove, wearing her tight red pajama shorts that hugged her full bottom and her tank top that smoothed out her curves and large breasts. I could just barely see her nipples poking through the fabric. She was stunning as she brushed away her hair with her fingers and stirred the scrambled eggs. She caught me looking and smiled. I felt my face get hot.

Then, she placed a finger to her lips. “Shhhhh,” she said. “Watch this.” She bit her lip and moaned quietly. As she did, a dark spot appeared between her legs as she let go and soaked her shorts. Shiny rivulets of pee snaked quietly down her legs and trickled to the floor at her feet. She continued to stir the eggs as she sighed and peed full force. I watched, entranced, as her warm flow poured out of her shorts and down her full legs. “It feels really good running down my legs,” she said. “Ohh… and when I keep my legs together like this... Mmm… it’s like it tickles my clit more… Ahhhhh.” Her shorts glistened again as another wave of pee rushed out of her. Then, it dwindled as the last few drips fell to the floor. She giggled again and shook her feet to knock off a few stray drops.

“So,” I said. “What are our plans for today?”

• Like 4