The Camping Trip: Part Five

Later, we all got dressed for bed. I was wearing a thin blue nightgown with spaghetti straps and matching lacy panties. Savanna slid on a pair of red pajama shorts and a white tank top. Cara put on a pair of colorful but cute Spongebob pajama pants and a matching shirt with Spongebob's big smiling face. Sandy slipped into a very thin and lacy teddie and a pair of g-string panties.

I crawled under the covers in the loft bed and could feel the pressure soon to be out of control in my bladder but didn't say anything. Savanna cut out the last of the lights and the cabin became very dark. The only light was a thin layer of moonlight creeping in through the windows.

"Wow, that's dark," Cara yelled from the downstairs couch.

"I know, right?" Sandy said. She was snuggled into a sleeping bag on the floor downstairs. "I hope I don't have to get up for anything in the middle of the night. A beer buzz plus darkness doesn't go well together." We all laughed.

"Good night and good luck with that," Savanna said.

There were a few minutes of silence as we got settled. The pressure in my bladder was getting uncomfortable and I knew I would have to figure out something soon.

"Savanna?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" she said.

"What would your aunt say if I peed in this bed?"

Savanna chuckled. "You naughty girl you. I knew that was why you hadn't gone yet."

"I'm serious, though. I'm about to burst. I mean, if you don't want me to wet the bed, I can try to find the chamber pot and just do it there again."

"Just go ahead," she said. "If she says anything, I'll just tell her that you got really drunk, and I didn't know until it was too late."

"Thank you," I said. I rolled over onto my back and reached under the covers to slide my panties to the side. Then I took my hands away and just relaxed. Only a few seconds later I could feel warm pee trickling out of me and warming the sheets under my bottom. I sighed and let go completely, soaking the bed between my legs and splashing my hot pee all over my thighs, my panties, and the bed. A warm puddle was forming under me and I moaned to show my pleasure.

"You know what you want to do," Savanna whispered. I could hear her squirming in her bed. Even in the darkness, I knew she was touching herself as she listened to the sounds of my peeing pleasure. I started caressing my clitoris gently as I continued peeing, getting my fingers wet but not caring.

"Savanna?" It was Cara.

"Hmm?" Savanna was trying her best to maintain her composure.

"I have to pee again, but I can't see. Can you turn a light on?"

"There's a lamp," Savanna said, sounding a little out of breath, "on the table...beside the couch." We could hear movement and then a few short clicks. By now, I had stopped peeing, but I was still rubbing myself as quietly as I could. I could still hear Savanna's soft moans of pleasure, as well.

"It's not working," Cara said.

"The bulb... must be burnt out. Just... do whatever you have to do."

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to get up and walk around this place in the dark. I'm just going to pee on the floor again."

"That's fine," Savanna said.

"Just don't pee on me," Sandy said, laughing.

"I won't!" Cara said.

"It doesn't matter, really," Sandy said. "I'm probably going to be soaking this sleeping bag soon anyway."

As Savanna and I kept stroking ourselves quietly, we could hear more movement downstairs. Cara sighed and then a loud and obvious splashing echoed through the cabin as she apparently peed from the couch to the floor.

"Yep, that does it," Sandy said. "I can't hold it... Ahhhhh." At the sounds of Sandy's relief as she obviously let go into her sleeping bag, I felt my orgasm building. Savanna also seemed to be stroking harder, even though I couldn't see her.

"Ohh, this is so warm," Sandy moaned. "Mmm, it's just spraying right through my g-string and splashing all over my crotch and legs. Oh, god. I'm sorry girls, but I'm... going to have to touch myself, this feels so hot."

"Go for it, girl," Cara said. I wondered if she, too, were rubbing herself in the darkness.

Savanna giggled as she no doubt found the humor and hotness in four girls masturbating in a cabin in the wilderness. It wasn't long before Sandy's moans grew to gasps and Cara's whines of pleasure answered my earlier question. I rubbed more furiously and felt my own orgasm building to climax. I stared across in the darkness and imagined Savanna squirming and stroking herself, hopefully also close to climax. I wanted to cum with her.

"I think I'm gonna... pee," she whispered.

"Do it," I said. "It feels amazing." Her panting became gasping as she seemed to be rubbing her pussy faster and harder. Then, she groaned out loud and I felt my climax coming strong as I bucked my hips and rubbed my clitoris hard with one hand while plunging the fingers of my other hand deeper into my vagina. "Just go in the bed," I said.

"Oh!" Savanna cried, "Oh, god, I'm peeing. Oh!" Amid the squishing sounds of mine and Savanna's masturbation, I could also hear loud splashing as Savanna peed loudly and messily in her bed while she climaxed. "Oh, it's going everywhere, but I don't care. Ohhh!"

After her scream, Sandy's squeal of pleasure followed by Cara's rough sigh as they, too, reached their climax.

When I finished, I sunk comfortably into the bed. There was a little bit of pee left in my bladder, so I just lay there and let it go, feeling it warm the sheets and mattress again.

"Mmm. Good night," Savanna said.

This was going to be a good five days.

• Like 3

I hate to disagree with the last line of the story, but I must: it's going to be a great five days! WOW, this was the best chapter yet! Every girl pissing, and everyone masturbating, this was exceedingly hot! I can't wait for the next chapter.