The Moods of Mary

Mary resurfaced after her 4 day hibernation, and as usual came back as horny as ever, and getting ready for bed last night, we knew it was going to be on. Usually, she attaches herself to Maigh after her time of the month, but last night she was different.

We had fooled about on the PS4, got all the new Plus freebies and generally, just lounged around. This may sound boring, but with 3 people it's always fun, add a few drinks into it and yeah, very fun. So, around 11, Mary ran the bath and as we waited for it to fill, had a passion session on the bed, still clothed, but still nice. This is when I knew Mary was different, grabbing me through my jeans, squeezing my cock as she kissed Maigh, getting it on with us both. I grinned at Maigh and she winked back, and mutually decided to let Mary run with it.

Heading into the bathroom, Mary stopped Maigh from undressing, tight jeans, her Scot flag jumper, she had everything on. Mary waved me over to the toilet, indicating I should watch, so I sat back and waited.

"Now lassie, pee your jeans, I want you turned on." murmured Mary, looking at Maigh. Maigh sighed and looked down, waited a second, then was hissing loudly into her jeans, turning them black, the darkness quickly spreading downwards, and dripping onto her shoes. After a surprising amount of time, she looked up, breathing deeply, a sexy grin lighting up her eyes. She looked down at herself, lifting and admiring the wet shine of her legs, her white socks a little yellow in places, and pee was still dripping from her jeans.

At this time, Mary started getting her gear off, and I followed her lead, loving the way her skin goose bumps up in the cool room, and she moved over to Maigh, gently easing her to the floor. She stepped daintily over her, Maigh looking up, wide eyed, and turned the water off, then eased herself over Maigh's face, squatting a little, getting her butt crack on my wife's nose. Maigh mumbled some like "Don't you dare fart" getting giggles from Mary. "No, dear lassie, just this," and started peeing, filling Maigh's mouth instantly. Maigh gulped a couple of times, I could see her throat working, then gave up and just let it flow down her body, making more dark patches in the navy pullover, the top of her jeans also getting wet as piss flowed from under her clothing. I was hard now, and moved in beside her, Mary grabbed my cock and held me, pointing it to Maigh's face. I started to hose her down, pee splattering on what I could see of her face, Mary moving the stream around, just making Maigh wet with pee. Mary had finished, and as I was slowing, quickly leaned down and took me in her mouth, moaning softly as I squirted the last I had, feeling her swallow it.

The bath was fun, Mary got Maigh into it fully dressed, then they both had hysterics trying to peel the wet clothes off, I finished up quickly, leaving them giggling in the bath, Maigh in bra and knickers, soaked clothes dumped unceremoniously onto the floor, water gurgling into the drain.

A bit later, all of us in bed, I was in hog heaven, again. Two sets of boobies to play with, a hot little hand jerking my cock, and a couple of very tasty pussies to chew on. Mary was insistent, although she did ask Maigh if she could have her way with me, and climbed on top, facing me, muttering that she wanted "this thing" inside her. Maigh helped out, giving me choice body parts to munch on, turning me on more, and when Mary added her fingers to her pussy, made us both cum hard. I was stuffed, Mary was still on me, head down, breathing deeply, hair falling forward, covering her face. Maigh wriggled off the bed and returned with a damp cloth, lovingly wiping us both off. We all hit the shower then piled into bed, a warm body on each side of me.

This morning I woke with a pee hard on, and was noticed quickly, a hand squeezing me tightly, getting murmurs of appreciation, then both of them were pushing me from the bed. Maigh was in the shower, kneeling down, and surprisingly, Mary was with her, both of them looking up at me. This was different, mary baulks at morning pee, but not today. I stood in front of them, and just let it go, letting them do what they wanted. Maigh tasted me first, then Mary had a turn, getting disgusted sounds from them both, me laughing at them, it wasn't too yellow, but I could smell it, Mary spitting a mouthful out, saying it tasted worse. I dribbled to a stop, they had a bit of a giggle spitting the last mouthful back and forth, then Maigh said she had to go too. Mary dragged me down, saying "don't you go anywhere, what's good for one is good for another" and we both looked up at Maigh. She raised an eyebrow, seeing me there, and raised a shapely leg and pee splattered all over us. Sharp, metallic and bitter, Mary gagged a little, and backed away from it, wasn't my cup of tea either, as Maigh jetted pee over us both, a lot warmer than I expected, and a not unpleasant musty smell. She stopped suddenly, then with a sexy smirk, ran a finger along her slit, slipping inside briefly, bringing it up and licked it slowly.

Mary, still making disgusted noises, scrambled up off the floor, and waved Maigh down beside me. She propped a foot on my shoulder, her shaved pussy glistening with pee, and pushed our heads together, then abruptly, started peeing. This was a lot better, smelled a little earthy, but not much taste, just hot and salty. Maigh was groaning trying to get as much as she could on her, and moaned again as Mary stopped. She leaned forward, smelling strongly of piss, and licked away at Mary, the tip of her tongue parting Mary's sweet lips. This went on for a minute or two, then we got too cold, hitting the hot water, and having a quick shower, washed mouths out several times, and brushed vigorously to get the taste out.

We piled back into bed and slept unto 1130, getting woken to coffee and muffins served by a smiling Mary. She thanked us for a great night, and we welcomed her back, getting into her some more.

Sorry it was so long, hope you enjoy it as much as I did getting it.

• Like 1