Pee Orgasms

This is a little embarrassing but I'll try and get through it.....

Maigh has been leaving wet spots on the bed at random times during intercourse, and much to her embarrassment, it appears to be pee. She has intense orgasms and during these or after its done, she dribbles, sometimes a little, sometimes a fair bit. The other night she was up crying as she changed the sheets, Mary and I couldn't console her.

Mary and I done some investigating, licking her to several orgasms, trying to make it happen, it is pee, definately, taste is unmistakeable. We can even get some to come out after she has emptied herself (on us, of course). She slept like a log that night, never moved at all.

We got to talking and with the help of the Google Gods, managed to find some references that this does happen to some people.

Why now? We've been together for 8 years, and no, we can't hold pee to save ourselves, just wondering if our bodies are so "conditioned" that pee just happens. Maigh and Mary were in hysterics when I mentioned the old lady in Little Britian, the one that leaves large puddles all over the floor. They can imagine themselves being like this when they are older.

Anyway, have any ladies or do you know anyone who had an accident like this?

Do you feel a need to pee at the point of orgasm?

Please let us know, we don't mind the ocassional loss of bladder control, but only on our terms.

P.S. - I have bought a mattress protector since this has started, and it has already been used for more deliberate purposes :wink:

I agree with Egwalrus that it probably is the body losing control from the pleasure..... It's happened to me. It is true that over time we tend to lose muscle control down there, it's normal. I suggest "Kegel" exercises; easy to find via Google Search. She may also want to consider using Ben-was balls to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. They have the added advantage of providing pleasure as they do their work. If she does go that route...... Try having vaginal sex with them inserted :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!

Lol, we have fun with it, really pay out on her sometimes, it's just that she hates wetting the sheets, gets a little pissed when she has to strip the bed and put a new sheet on.

Then half hour later, she's stripping it again. Mary suggested romping on the plastic sheet, but ummmm, no. Tend to stick to it, not a comfortable feeling. Pelvic floor exercises have been mentioned by our Dr, was hard to keep a straight face when she said she wee's when she sneezed.