Dream Bathroom

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

What would your dream bathroom include? Mine would be decorated similar to the bathrooms in these pictures. (Don't worry, it's a safe link...just Hello Kitty)!

My birthday is next week, hint hint hehe.

No really- what would you include in your dream bathroom? Right now I share a TINY bathroom with four people, so I guess my dream bathroom would just be one of my own! And Hello Kitty like in those pics. But I would also want:

1. A BIG tub w/ a separate shower

2. Unlimited supply of bubble bath and toiler paper

3. A TV

4. Somewhere to hold a wine or coffee cup while I relax in the tub

5. Open space and somewhere to prop my camera so I can film videos

6. Big, fluffy towels

7. A glass/see through toilet

My Idea bathroom would

1.Have a large bathtub (at least comfortable enough for two people and relaxing for one)

2.Waterproof/moisture proof electronic outlets/ systems

3.as others have said, fully tiled with easy cleanup

4.drinking water/fridge (so I could refresh myself without having to get dressed and leave the restroom)

5.Dyanamic temp system (so there would be no odd feeing of temperature difference when getting in or out of the tub or shower

6. gel-tiled shower (so if you slip in it, you will not get hurt)

7. book/magazine storage (for those times when using the toilet takes longer than expected)

8.mood toilet.

I agree with most of the above, . . . . the only other thing I would install is an in floor tub I could lay in, and an advertising system (maybe a phone app, linked to gps ) that would direct girls interested in giving golden showers to this bathroom :woot: :pee: :drowning: :happy:

• 4 months later...