Closed Ladies Room

When I first discovered my pee fetish when I was a teen, I would sneak into the women's bathroom after them on the soccer field and listen to them pee and never got caught once, and then one day my dream came true, the girls bathroom was damaged and they had to use the Men's, and there we're soccer games going on that whole day, and I heard both pee and shit from about 30 or more different girls, so I got really turned on by that

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

One day some years ago my husband and I were out for a drive. After a while I had to pee. We stopped at a park so I could use the ladies room. We went to the restroom building and I found the ladies room locked with a steel bar and big lock. I really had to pee. My husband said the men's room was open. I went to use the men's room. There was three urinals and one toilet. The toilet was plugged up and full to the top so I couldn't use it. I decided to pee in one of the urinals. These were the kind that went to the floor. I got some TP from the toilet stall

I went to one urinal and hiked up my dress and took off my panties and gave them to my husband. I walked up too the urinal and spread my legs. I pushed my hips forward and peed. Most pf my pee went in the urinal. Finished I wiped and tossed my TP in the urinal. I put my panties on and we left

• Like 2