Revenge on the english teacher

This was my Freshman year of high school and we had about 2 weeks of school left, and I had this bitch of a English teacher named Mrs. Ballard who everyone hated cause she would give you PM's for the absolute smallest things such, so one day me and my friends we're standing in the commons of my school and we we're waiting for out parents to pick us up and we had this secretary named Mrs. Hayes who was threatening to write us up for standing inside after school, so we all went outside and just sat there thinking we wouldn't get in trouble, but Mrs. Ballard was the after care teacher that afternoon and yelled at us telling us to go to the cafeteria, but we all we downstairs by the band room because our music teacher didn't give a shit if we we're down there, so we're down there for like 5 minutes and then Mrs. Ballard comes down there and starts bitching at us and demanding that we go to cafeteria and I was still mad at her because she had gave a PM earlier in the day, so I hide and waited till she left to come back out, so at the same time I had to piss cause I had 3 cokes earlier and I had to piss really bad, but the bathrooms always had piss on the floor and smelled like shit, so my girlfriend at the time Kenzie suggests that I go outside, so I decided to, but I soon as I walked outside I saw something in the parking lot that I couldn't take my eyes off of, it was A brand new 2000 Mustang Convertible with the roof down, and my friend Storm told me that was Mrs. Ballard's new car and I though of the best idea, Pee on the inside of the car to get revenge because she pushed me over the edge so much, so I pulled my dick out and pissed all over the interior of the car and quickly rushed inside, so a few hours passed and Mrs. Ballard was getting in her car, and the expression on her face when she smelled the piss and when she sat down in the front seat that was still wet was priceless, and that made last few weeks of putting up with her all worth it.

• Like 2
This was my Freshman year of high school and we had about 2 weeks of school left, and I had this bitch of a English teacher named Mrs. Ballard who everyone hated cause she would give you PM's for the absolute smallest things such, so one day me and my friends we're standing in the commons of my school and we we're waiting for out parents to pick us up and we had this secretary named Mrs. Hayes who was threatening to write us up for standing inside after school, so we all went outside and just sat there thinking we wouldn't get in trouble, but Mrs. Ballard was the after care teacher that afternoon and yelled at us telling us to go to the cafeteria, but we all we downstairs by the band room because our music teacher didn't give a shit if we we're down there, so we're down there for like 5 minutes and then Mrs. Ballard comes down there and starts bitching at us and demanding that we go to cafeteria and I was still mad at her because she had gave a PM earlier in the day, so I hide and waited till she left to come back out, so at the same time I had to piss cause I had 3 cokes earlier and I had to piss really bad, but the bathrooms always had piss on the floor and smelled like shit, so my girlfriend at the time Kenzie suggests that I go outside, so I decided to, but I soon as I walked outside I saw something in the parking lot that I couldn't take my eyes off of, it was A brand new 2000 Mustang Convertible with the roof down, and my friend Storm told me that was Mrs. Ballard's new car and I though of the best idea, Pee on the inside of the car to get revenge because she pushed me over the edge so much, so I pulled my dick out and pissed all over the interior of the car and quickly rushed inside, so a few hours passed and Mrs. Ballard was getting in her car, and the expression on her face when she smelled the piss and when she sat down in the front seat that was still wet was priceless, and that made last few weeks of putting up with her all worth it.

I always say you get back in this world what you give out, and that seems a good case of it! I never really condone damaging other people's property but that sounds as though it was well deserved, some folk are just plain nasty aren't they. Nice one.