Mardi Gras

A friend and pee hunting legend (Stumeister) used to attend Mardi Gras every year in NO. After Katrina, he said that the entire situation changed, and there was little to no peeing that he could see. On his last trip there, he said it was so disappointing on Fat Tuesday that he actually went back to his hotel and watched television

He has not returned for several years, and it may have improved since then, (some reports seem to indicate it has) but it is not anything like it used to be

Interesting wonder what changed

Obviously a disaster of biblical proportions for NO but you would expect things to eventually recover.

• 4 months later...

I live in Panama City, FL and I'm sure there are a lot of Spring Break opportunities here. I have often considered going hunting but never have as I am not a fan of crowds, especially drunk crowds. This year was crazy enough that they passed an emergency ordinance banning alcohol "on the sandy beaches" towards the end of March. They've already decided to ban it for all of March and the first half of April next year.