A Background To My Wetting Experience Stories

A BACKGROUND (which might be useful for understanding my wetting experience stories).

I know from some comments on my stories at an other site, that some people think, that I sometimes am exaggerating. Therefore I want to tell you a little more about myself, which might explain why I act in the ways I describe in my stories.

But first I wish to explain that in Sweden (and in the other Scandinavian countries) nudity in different circumstances isn't looked upon as something unnatural, indecent or filthy. In families you're not usually afraid of being seen nude by other family members. At school, girls and boys have separate changing rooms and shower rooms. I can only tell from my experiences of the girls' facilities (but no doubt it's the same for the boys), and we're absolutely not shy of being totally nude there. Otherwise would be very impractical. In a women's sauna we don't wear clothes or cover us with a towel.In Finland women and men often bathe nude together in the sauna. Those examples show only a few circumstances in which it's perfectly natural to be nude.

Now about myself. I'm diagnosed bipolar. I've periods (from a week up to several months) of depression, and other periods of mania (mostly only the milder form, hypermania, but sometimes more severe mania). Due to my bipolar disorder (at least that's the doctors' theory) I've become hypersexual. Not the worst kind but I get very easily aroused, horny, and I have to masturbate from five up to fifty times a day. I also get orgasm very easily. Sometimes just from seeing something that arouses me. It also happens that I get spontaneous orgasms without touching myself, when I'm writing about sex. The doctors have told me that there are treatments to reduce the sexdrive. But they have sideeffects, and the doctors say that my sexdrive probably will in time slow down, and as long as I'm not suffering from it, we (the doctors and I *giggles*) can leave it as it is. And, believe me, I'm not at all suffering. I rather enjoy my sexdrive. And actually it doesn't interfere too much with my usual doings during the day. I've learnt how to get a quick and discreet orgasm, when I must. For instance before at school I just put one leg over the other and squeeze, and then I get an orgasm in no time. No one noticed it.

There's also an other effect of my bipolar disorder. When I'm in a hypermanic phase and get sexually aroused, I seem to more or less don't care if other people might caught me wetting myself. Well, some of my stories might reflect that. But in the back of my head I still have some alarm clock that tells me to be more careful if some representatives of the opposite sex might be able to caught me.

I've written this so that you will understand that I'm not exaggerating when I write about my own experiencies.

Love/ Vikka

PS. I'll also put this on my Profile Page. Just press on "Information" (where you also can find some other information about me).

• Like 3
@Vikka: I had notices on your stories that you did indeed seem to orgasm rather quickly. I had wondered it that was an artifact of the way that you told your story. I am glad that you have set us straight. I have always believed your stories, and tried to image just what you were like. I love the image that I have of you even if it isn't quite you.
  • Like 1

Vikka,its good you feel you can tell us about your very personal life.I cant imagine having so many orgasms in one day,WOW!I like to think we are a nice caring community here,and no-one will judge you..Of course,we guys will find your sexy pant wetting stories quite arousing,thats why were here i guess,but we also respect you very much,as a sweet sounding,and very pretty young girl.xx

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...