Question about voyeur videos

Why are genuine voyeur videos of women missing or simply not using the toilet so hard to find? Does it not happen as often as they would have us think? Just in casual conversation and many accounts on the internet it seems to happen all the time. You would think the only girls that can hit the toilet are the ones telling the story. Videos of it are like videos of bigfoot: rare, seen over and over, and often fake. Do producers just not post these videos? I don't think it's due to lack of interest. Just wondering if anyone had any insight or good sources of such videos. I find normal voyeur videos kind of boring and a little creepy but I like the idea of a girl missing/not using the toilet because she gets a kick out of or just doesn't care, not because she's getting paid.

Why are genuine voyeur videos of women missing or simply not using the toilet so hard to find? Does it not happen as often as they would have us think? Just in casual conversation and many accounts on the internet it seems to happen all the time. You would think the only girls that can hit the toilet are the ones telling the story. Videos of it are like videos of bigfoot: rare, seen over and over, and often fake. Do producers just not post these videos? I don't think it's due to lack of interest. Just wondering if anyone had any insight or good sources of such videos. I find normal voyeur videos kind of boring and a little creepy but I like the idea of a girl missing/not using the toilet because she gets a kick out of or just doesn't care, not because she's getting paid.

Most likely that the voyeur videos are of real girls having wees,they dont miss the bowl.Do you miss the bowl that often?There are lots of these but most probably staged otherwise..