Hidden Cameras

F.W

If you could put a hidden camera anywhere you like for 1 day,where would you put it?I think i would say the ladies at a university,probably then you would get 99% young,but legal age sexy girls peeing there.Maybe the odd slightly older female lecturer,but would be plenty of fine juicy young pussies on view!Mmmm..

• Like 1
Actually I would not put in it a women's rest room. I would not want to invade the privacy there, preferring women peeing in public

I would put it in the parking area of a concert venue, in a spot were women historically pee while having pre event tailgate parties. At some venues, this is behind a trash dumpster, at others it is in a wooded area, and at others it is behind the few port-o-pots set up, that have long lines.

I wish id thought of that!Very nice!:thumbsup:

That's for sure

At my usual holiday destination the swingers are very active in the dunes, and on occasion you see women having a pee

Scobie, where is that? I have been to the nude beach near to Royan in France and seen loads of sex going on, and plenty of women squatting to pee, once you know what to look out for they are easy to spot.

I am fancying a few days in Cap d'Agde if I can sort it out, I am told it is awesome.

Scobie, where is that? I have been to the nude beach near to Royan in France and seen loads of sex going on, and plenty of women squatting to pee, once you know what to look out for they are easy to spot.

I am fancying a few days in Cap d'Agde if I can sort it out, I am told it is awesome.

Hi JesseP

Cap d'Agde looks very interesting from a voyeurs perspective

From videos the sexual activity is very open and on the shoreline

I am taking about Gran Canaria

I went there quite a few years but didn't realise what went on back from the shoreline, a lot of lost opportunity in my younger days.

There are quite a few videos on the web of the action,what you see is quite shocking at times.