A Wet Bed

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

First, the true part:

As most of you know my only source of income at the moment is selling my pee clips and the occasional babysitting gig. Shameless plug, check out my pee clips! Anyway, I spend a lot of time on a computer chair staring at the computer (when it wants to work!). My chair isn't the most comfortable so my back aches a lot. Over the holiday, one of my roommates moved out (ugh but two more moved in, which is why I'm never alone). The one who moved out gave me her television and cable box for my bedroom. So before I have to sell it, I figured I would lay in bed for a few days, relax from that hard computer chair, and catch up on all the television I've been missing. Since Monday, I've been in my bedroom with my laptop on my lap and binge watching some TV series that everyone else has been into but I had to miss out on. It's been wonderful, and almost too relaxing to the point where I just do not want to get up...

One of my Christmas gifts was a small water cooler that sits in the fridge. I've been filling it with water, throwing in a sliced up lime, and enjoying the taste. I've felt very dehydrated lately so I have been drinking a lot. And watching a lot of television. I should mention, that my laptop won't turn on unless it's plugged in and the plug going to the laptop is loose, so any quick move and my laptop turns off. I've been limiting how much I get up and put the laptop on my bed because it will turn off and then take FOREVER to turn back on. This sucks when I really have to pee. And this morning I really really had to go...

Now the fictitious part:

It's almost better to just stay in my room all day and only come out when I'm hungry. I like my roommates but there are just too many people coming in and out of here all the time now. If I get up to pee- will someone be in the bathroom? It's hard to tell sometimes if there is someone in there. And if I get up- will my computer turn off and possibly never come on again? Risks! If I pee in bed- will anyone know? I mean, there's no heat in my room (sadly, this is true) so the pee would feel nice and warm, under all my blankets. No one sleeps in here except me.

I thought hard about peeing in my bed. I can't do laundry very often, so that would be an issue. But again no one really comes into my room and if I only peed once, the smell wouldn't be that bad. I have lots of candles too and can hide the smell. Plus I was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and sweatpants over top, so those layers would absorb the pee anyway.

Oh what the hell! I was going to do it! I concentrated and tried to relax as the flow came out. But nothing came. Was my bladder being shy? Who was it trying to hide from? I sat up a bit and propped the pillows nicely behind me. Then I lifted my legs and put my hands under my knees, almost as if someone was under the covers examining me...or licking me a bit. Hmmm...I haven't had that done to me in far too long! I put a finger down my pants and onto my pussy to get myself wet and I felt a tiny trickle of pee come out. There we go, that did it. I thought about keeping my hand there and use my fingers to spread my pussy lips. But then my hand would be wet! So I moved my hand slowly back up my leg and under my knee again. I spread my legs just a bit more and I peed.

I slowly let the piss come out of me and form a puddle underneath. I felt as the wetness spilled down my ass cheeks and almost up my back. I felt the warm pee creep up around my legs and absorb into the bed. Then, when I was all done releasing my bladder, I relaxed and let my legs down, soaking them up in the pee filled bed.

If I stayed there long enough, everything would dry around me. I started another episode of a show and figured I would shower later when everyone else was asleep.

Guest WetFetishCat

PS- Anyone who orders from me this week gets a special bonus. I'm trying to save up to go on a little trip with my old college roommates next month. If you order from me, you will receive my hotel pee videos for FREE!

Thanks a lot wet fetish cat, and happy new year to you !!!

To ALL guys, and bi Girls, buy her clips they are wonderfull, and DONT have Fear, she is NOT scamming !!!

she is a good Girl !!!

I can second this. I've know WFC for years and have well over 100++ videos of her....she's 100% For real !!!

Wetmanjf